位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第110期:你觉得他配不上你
日期:2013-05-10 20:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How about a toast?
干个杯怎么样
To the Hamptons' very own William and Kate.
祝福汉普顿的威廉和凯特
Oh. We're not exactly royalty.
我们可不是什么皇室
No kidding.
同意
The Duke of Cambridge wouldn't be caught dead
剑桥公爵可不会那么丢份
working at a dive bar.
跑到廉价酒吧打工
It's not a dive bar, Sir.
那不是廉价酒吧 先生
Declan's right, Mr. Grayson.
德克兰是对的 格雷森先生
The Stowaway is more of a local treasure.
偷渡者酒吧是本地珍宝
Oh, I didn't know you frequented such places, Emily.
我不知道你还是那种地方的常客 艾米莉
Oh, yeah.
是的
In fact, she was there this afternoon.
事实上 她今天下午还去过那里
She even gave him a present.
还送了他一个礼物
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
I was thanking him for fixing the porch swing.
我是为了感谢他修好了门廊的秋千
It was nothing.
没什么
Yeah, it wasn't nothing to him.
是 对他来说没什么
You don't know what it took for Jack
你不知道国庆日那天
to put himself out there for you on the 4th.
杰克鼓足了多少勇气来找你
You let him think he had a shot,
你让他认为他仍有机会
but he never did,
但其实根本没有
because in your mind,
因为在你心里
he will never be good enough for you people.
他永远也配不上你们这些人
Now I know the feeling.
现在我知道这种感觉了
Sorry, Charlotte.
对不起 夏洛特
Excuse me.
失陪
Daniel.
丹尼尔
I think I'll try Tyler again. Excuse me.
我再去试试联系泰勒 失陪
Congratulations, mom,
恭喜你 妈妈
and happy anniversary.
结婚纪念日快乐

重点解释

In fact, she was there this afternoon.事实上,她今天下午还去过那里

in fact:其实; 事实上

In fact we were innocent of the crime.

事实上,我们是无辜的。

常用短语:

in point of fact实际上

as a matter of fact事实上

You let him think he had a shot,你让他认为他仍有机会

have a shot:试一试

It's a hard job but I'll have a shot at it.

这工作不容易,可是我想试试看。

Do you think we have a shot at the championship?

你认为我们有取得冠军的机会吗?

常用短语:

like a shot立即

shot in the dark纯属猜测

get shot of摆脱

分享到
重点单词
  • championshipn. 锦标赛,冠军,拥护
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • swingn. 摇摆,改变,冲力 v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇
  • stowawayn. 逃票乘客