位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第2期:诺兰出局
日期:2014-09-10 09:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

There's a journal missing from the infinity box.
无穷小盒里有一本日记不见了
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Because he's holding one in a picture
因为在他临死前的一张照片里
taken the day he died.
他正拿着那本日记
What picture?
什么照片
The photograph isn't the point, Nolan.
照片不是重点 诺兰
It's the journal and the fact
重点是那本日记
that my father trusted you with the box first.
我爸因为信任你把那盒子整个都交给了你
Ems...
艾米
I gave you everything that your father asked me to give you.
我把你父亲托付给我的东西全都交给了你
I mean...
而且
Why would I hold something like that back from you?
如果真有这东西的话 我干嘛瞒着你呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
You tell me.
还正想问问你呢
I'll call you right back.
我一会儿再打给你
I was only honoring your father's wishes.
我只是遵照你父亲的遗愿
Do you know how sick I am of hearing you say that?
你知道我听到你这么说有多恶心吗
It's the truth. I swear.
我没有说谎 我发誓
In the last few months of his life,
在他去世前的最后几个月
your father was paranoid and terrified and--
你父亲被吓坏了 变得偏执多疑所以
And what?
所以什么
And he wouldn't have wanted you to remember him like that.
所以他不希望在你心里留下这种印象
I promised that I would protect your father's legacy,
我向你的父亲承诺过会保护好他的遗物
and that's exactly what I've done.
而我也确实是这么去做的
From now on, you stay the hell out of this Nolan,
从今以后 别再插手此事了 诺兰
or I swear to God, I will make sure that you do.
不然我发誓 我会保证你插手不了

重点解释

I'll call you right back.我一会儿再打给你

right back回来

I must answer that phone, but I'll be right back.

我得去接电话,马上就回来。

I'll be right back,please wait for a minute.

我马上回来,请等一会儿。

From now on, you stay the hell out of this Nolan,从今以后,别再插手此事了,诺兰

stay out of保持不受 ... 影响(避开; 不介入; 不干涉)

He's determined to stay out of debt next month.

他下决心下个月不借债了。

You stay out of it and mind your own business.

不关你的事,你别掺和。

or I swear to God, I will make sure that you do.不然我发誓,我会保证你插手不了

swear to断言

I'll swear to the truth of what he said.

我肯定地讲他说的都是事实。

I believe that is true, but I can't swear to it.

我想那是真的然而我不能绝对肯定。

分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • infinityn. (时间,空间等)无限,无穷,[数]无穷大
  • legacyn. 祖先传下来之物,遗赠物 adj. [计算机]旧系统
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • paranoidn. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似