位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第20期:为了利益脏了手
日期:2014-10-01 19:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Sweetheart, get your coat.
亲爱的 穿好你的大衣
Why? Where are you taking me?
怎么了 你要带我去哪里
You're not leaving without saying good-bye.
离开之前都不说声再见吗
Good-bye, Mr. Grayson.
再见 格雷森先生
Well, don't forget this...
那别忘了这个
the key to your new Lexus GS.
你雷克萨斯车的钥匙
Excuse me?
你说什么
You can either drive this out of the Hamptons forever
你可以开着它永远地离开汉普顿
or you can drive it to your new parking space at Grayson Global.
也可以把它停在格雷森国际里你的新车位上
I can't speak for Brooks,
我不能代表布鲁克斯
but I for one admire someone who doesn't mind
但我个人敬佩那些
getting her hands dirty.
不惜脏了自己手的人
As long as you understand that from this point forward,
只要你明白从现在起
our hands will be intertwined.
我们可就是一条船上的人了
And what about Victoria?
那维多利亚怎么办
What both you and Victoria have yet to grasp
维多利亚和你一样还没明白
is just how little she matters...
她对任何人来说
to anyone.
都不重要
so no more Collins prep.
不能再去上柯林斯预科学校了
No, she told her dad to pull my tuition.
是的 她让她爸撤走了我的学费
There's nothing I can do.
我什么都不能做
There is something I can do.
我倒是可以做点什么

重点解释

You can either drive this out of the Hamptons forever or you can drive it to your new parking space at Grayson Global.你可以开着它永远地离开汉普顿,也可以把它停在格雷森国际里你的新车位上

either... or...只能二选一的,非彼即此的

Tom is going to buy either a guitar or a piano.

汤母不是要买一把吉他就是要买一架钢琴。

You are either with me or against me.

你不是支持我就是反对我。

I can't speak for Brooks,我不能代表布鲁克斯

speak for替 ... 讲话; 为 ... 辩护; 支持

Her team will speak for the affirmative.

她所在的队伍将作为正方辩护

I am speaking for all the workers in this firm.

我代表公司全体工作人员讲话。

As long as you understand that from this point forward,只要你明白从现在起

as long as只要

Surely I will, as long as it's of good quality.

只要质量好,我当然愿意。

I don't mind as long as it doesn't rain.

只要不下雨就行了。

分享到
重点单词
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • guitarn. 吉他