位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第129期:冷血的杀手
日期:2013-06-21 22:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Oh, finally.
总算开门了
There's something wrong with my key.
我钥匙出了毛病
I had the locks changed.
是我换了锁
If you want something, I'll have it sent to the hotel.
你需要什么 我会派人送到你酒店去的
Victoria... stop it.
维多利亚 别这样
We need to appear united during this investigation.
调查进行期间 我们得一致对外
What do you hope to accomplish by locking me out?
你把我拒之门外 又有什么用呢
Peace of mind.
能换来我心安
Meaning?
什么意思
How did Frank's car wind up a half mile from here?
为什么弗兰克的车会停在离家半里外的地方
How did that hidden camera end up in Lydia's apartment?
莉迪亚家里怎么会有隐藏摄像头
Where were you on the night that Frank died?
弗兰克死的那一晚 你去哪儿了
You really think I'm capable of cold-blooded murder?
你真觉得我会是个冷血杀手吗
I think it's been established
我觉得事实证明
that you're capable of anything.
你什么事都干得出来
Yeah, and Frank proved himself more loyal to you than to me.
而弗兰克证明了他更忠于你 而不是我
And he even so much as admitted trying to kill Lydia for you.
他甚至承认是为你才要干掉莉迪亚
And you practically rejoiced when you found out he was dead.
你听说他死了的时候 就差没欢呼了
You knew he had feelings for me,
你知道他对我有好感
and you were terrified that they might be mutual.
而你生怕我也喜欢他
Don't flatter yourself.
别抬举你自己了

重点解释

What do you hope to accomplish by locking me out?你把我拒之门外,又有什么用呢

lock out:把 ... 关在外面

The boy found himself locked out of the house.

那个男孩发现自己被锁在房子外面。

How did Frank's car wind up a half mile from here?为什么弗兰克的车会停在离家半里外的地方

wind up:以...告终,结束

The speaker will soon wind up his speech.

演说者就要结束他的讲话了。

You really think I'm capable of cold-blooded murder?你真觉得我会是个冷血杀手吗

capable of:能够,会

He is capable of great villainies.

他能干出极坏的事情。

Yeah, and Frank proved himself more loyal to you than to me.而弗兰克证明了他更忠于你,而不是我

loyal to:效忠于

He remained loyal to me through thick and thin.

他历尽艰辛始终都忠实於我。

The soldiers are loyal to their country.

士兵们忠于他们的国家。

分享到
重点单词
  • establishedadj. 已被确认的,确定的,建立的,制定的 动词est
  • flatterv. 阿谀奉承,取悦,炫耀 n. 平整工具
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • accomplishvt. 完成
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的