位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第2集 第6期:诺兰是控制狂
日期:2015-03-05 23:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Who said that?
谁在说话
Who are you?
你是谁
Padma.
帕德玛
Lahari.
拉哈里
Your accounting analyst.
你的会计分析师
The very fact that you don't know that
你连我都不认识
is an indication of what's wrong here...
现在出现种种问题也不足为奇
Sir.
先生
And I hate to bring this up again because we all know
我也不愿意旧事重提 因为我们都知道
you don't like delegating,
你不愿意授权给别人
however, this seems to be an opportune time
可是 现在确实是时候该雇佣一位
to hire a CFO.
财务总监了
Negative.
不行
I may be a control freak,
我或许是个控制狂
but that is why we are where we are today.
但这正是我们能够取得这样成就的原因
You mean being audited?
你是说被审计吗
Let's reconvene tomorrow, shall we?
我们明天再开会吧 好吗
I don't think my employees have any respect for me.
我觉得我的员工一点儿也不尊重我
Why would they?
为什么尊重你
You're not wearing pants.
你连裤子都不穿
Well, I mean, they don't know that.
我说 他们又不知道
You know, I once did a video interview
我曾经光着屁股泡在浴缸里
with Katie Couric butt-naked in my jacuzzi.
和凯蒂·库里克视频通话
She had no idea.
她可不知道啊
How's the house hunting coming?
你的房子竞价如何

Well, Hamptons inventory is still virtually nonexistent.
汉普顿的房子向来是不愁卖的

重点解释

And I hate to bring this up again because we all know我也不愿意旧事重提,因为我们都知道

bring up提出

These are matters that you can bring up in committee.

这些问题你可在委员会中提出。

I may be a control freak,我或许是个控制狂

control freak对控制上瘾者

He is really a control freak and I can> t bear it.

他控制欲太强了,我实在没法忍受。

I was a classic Type-A, perfectionist control freak.

我是典型的A型血人,完美主义的控制狂。

however, this seems to be an opportune time 现在确实是时候该雇佣一位

seem to似乎 ...

People seem to have drunk far too much tonight, present company excepted of course.

今晚大家似乎喝酒喝得太多了,当然在座的各位除外。

The majority of people seem to prefer TV to radio.

多数人喜欢电视胜过广播。

分享到