位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第22期:拍摄婚纱照
日期:2013-11-21 20:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Okay, who's next?
下一个轮到谁了
Me. I am.
我 轮到我了
let's, uh, cue up a little music.
来点音乐
See if we can get everybody in the mood to get their smile on.
看能不能激起大家脸上的笑容
hey, Ems.
艾米
You know it's not fair to keep her in the dark.
把她蒙在鼓里对她不公平
You need to tell her. Smiles or no smiles?
你得告诉她 要笑吗
Your sister's in a delicate place right now,
离婚加之她爸爸的态度
with the divorce and her father.
使你妹妹现在很脆弱
This has to be handled properly.
这件事一定要处理得当
Great. Beautiful.
很好 漂亮
But you are gonna handle it, aren't you?
但你会处理好的 是吗
Because if it were me, I'd want to know.
因为如果换做是我 我会想知道真相
What hurts more is finding out you've been lied to.
发现自己被骗往往会更伤心
Okay, okay, the groom.
好了 轮到新郎了
Come over here.
过来
How you holding up?
还好吗
Better now that you're here.
有你在就好多了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉没能准时到
Grandpa Grayson ambushed my dad at the Southfork.
我爷爷在南方酒店拖住了我爸爸
Apparently, my mother called him.
显然我妈妈给他打了电话
What do you think's going on? I don't know.
你觉得出了什么事 毫无头绪
But he's always had a soft spot for my mom more than my dad.
不过比起我爸 他一向对我妈妈心软
Daniel, just put your arm around her and act natural.
丹尼尔 手臂环住她 表现得自然点
Nothing about this is natural.
这一点也不自然
Then try the other arm.
那就换只手
Think about the first time you laid your eyes on each other.
想想你们第一次注意到对方的时候

重点解释

What hurts more is finding out you've been lied to.发现自己被骗往往会更伤心

find out发现;找出来;揭发

We shall find out the truth early or late.

我们迟早会查明事实真相。

lie to对 ... 撒谎

Least of all would I lie to you.

我最犯不上对你撒谎了。

You know it's not fair to keep her in the dark.把她蒙在鼓里对她不公平

in the dark秘密地

You've kept me in the dark all the time.

原来你一直把我蒙在鼓里。

Think about the first time you laid your eyes on each other.想想你们第一次注意到对方的时候

think about回想

I'll think about it while I have a chew.

我吃饭时会想想看

分享到
重点单词
  • delicaten. 精美的东西 adj. 精美的,微妙的,美味的,纤细
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • cuen. 暗示,提示,信号 vt. 给 ... 提示,把 .
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼
  • groomn. 马夫,新郎,男仆 vt. 刷洗,照看马,打扮,有意