位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第16集第1期:摆脱这段婚姻
日期:2020-07-29 16:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on "Revenge"...

《复仇》前情提要

Tell her to go away! We are gonna be a family.

让她走开 我们将成为一家人

I finally remember what I did during my blackouts.

我总算想起来在我昏迷的时候做了些什么

It's all because of that one memory.

都是由于这一个记忆

You're the only person who knew how to save me.

你是唯一一个知道怎么挽救我的人

You've seen him before.

你之前见过他

And I never thought I'd be happy to see him again.

当时真没想到 我会这么高兴再见到他

I've been looking for an apprentice in my tuscan studio.

我的托斯卡纳工作室正在招实习生

I've been given an opportunity.

有人给了我一个机会

But it means I have to leave.

但也意味着我得离开这儿

Goodbye, Mom. I will always love you.

再见 妈妈 我会永远爱你

Pascal Lemarchal is on his way from Paris.

帕斯卡.勒马尔查尔正在从巴黎赶过来

Right on schedule.

完全如我所料

Stevie Grayson is my biological mother.

史蒂维.格雷森是我的生母

Maybe you should give her a chance.

也许你应该给她一个机会

I was in a rehab when I found out I was pregnant.

我发现自己怀孕 是在进戒酒所的时候

I couldn't be a decent mother

如果不能学会照料好自己

until I learned how to take care of myself.

我就不可能当一个好妈妈

I think Stevie Grayson visited my father in prison.

我想史蒂维.格雷森曾去监狱见过我父亲

What do you think she wanted? She came here with secrets.

你觉得她想干什么 她是带着秘密来的

I'm gonna find out every single one.

而我 会揭开她的所有秘密

Grace is at the core of tragedy.

优雅是悲剧的核心

For if there's no height at which to drop,

因为如果已经跌落谷底

no pride taken in the life lived,

在生活中无法感到骄傲

you have nothing to lose.

你就再无可失了

But once in the free fall of disgrace...

但一旦耻辱地跌落

the only way to change its momentum

唯一改变它势头的方法

is to use it to your advantage.

就是利用这一点

I forgot. Tomorrow's the opening night of the opera.

我忘了 明天是歌剧首次演出

Mm. It's "Pagliacci."

是《丑角》

One of Patrick's favorites.

帕特里克最喜欢的歌剧之一

I'm sorry he's gone.

真抱歉他不在

Thank you, Daniel.

谢谢 丹尼尔

My only consolation is that your father won't be there.

我唯一的安慰就是你父亲不会

I'm sorry Emily will, though.

但很遗憾 艾米莉会去

Well...

那个...

Maybe not.

也许不会

Because that was taken yesterday.

因为那是昨天拍的

It was my assumption that Aiden had left town

我猜我把艾登赶出家里后

after I kicked him out of the house.

他就离开了市里

Well, I'm glad he stuck around

很高兴他还在

because I finally have my ticket out of this marriage.

因为我终于可以摆脱这段婚姻了

1摆脱婚姻.jpg


I'm just waiting for her to get home.

我只是在等她回来

You know, that's the first smile I've seen on you in a while.

这是很久以来我第一次看你笑

May I ask you a favor?

我能请你帮个忙吗

Please give me a frontrow seat when you tell her.

你告诉她时 一定要当着我的面

So, you're sure she only visited him the one time?

你确定她只去看过他一次吗

Stevie Grayson, A.K.A. Stephanie Pruitt,

史蒂维.格雷森 即斯蒂芬妮.普鲁伊特

Only checked into the visitor log once 1997.

只在访客记录上登记过一次 1997年

A few days later, she was busted for a D.U.I. and left for Cali.

几天后 她因酒驾被捕 去了卡利

分享到