位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第3集第3期:私人聚餐
日期:2018-10-23 09:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Unless, of course, she loves Daniel.
当然 除非她爱着丹尼尔
Well, perhaps that's something you should be investigating.
也许你该调查一下
Talk to Daniel. Do not let him know you're on to Emily.
跟丹尼尔谈谈 别让他知道你怀疑艾米莉了
You can't trust where his allegiances lie.
你没法确定他会忠于谁
Gio, I'm not asking you to build sea world.
吉奥 我不是让你建造海洋世界
Just some enclosure on the beach with,
只是弄点和沙滩搭调的东西
I don't know, five or six dolphins for people to swim with.
五六只海豚 和人们一起游泳什么的
I see you're sparing no expense. No.
看来你还真是不惜花费啊 不
Not that I would expect anything less for your housewarming.
我估计你的乔迁庆宴也会花一大笔钱
Did you invite all of New York?
你邀请了所有纽约人吗
No, I kept the guest list at a hundred to ensure that
没有 我把来宾名单控制在一百人左右
it was the most exclusive event of the season.
以确保这是本季最高档私人聚会
And somebody's gotta fill Victoria's loubies
得有人来代替维多利亚
now that, uh, she's broke and settled with a dying husband.
因为她破产了 而且和临死的丈夫和解了
That's probably why she moved Patrick into the Manor.
所以她把帕特里克派去了庄园
She's hoping to drive Conrad to an earlier grave.
她希望让康拉德早点死
Mr. Osbourne can't be long for this world
奥斯本先生当着艾米莉·索恩砰地关上门时
after slamming the door in the face of Emily Thorne.
就没法在这世上活多久了
Conrad is my sole focus right now.
康拉德是我现在唯一关注的
All you need is Father Paul to illicit a confession from Conrad.
你只需要保罗神父问出康拉德的忏悔
It's a pity he's on forced sabbatical in Maine
真可惜 他在缅因州强制休假
due to the takedown I told you not to do.
因为你去揭发了 我让你别这样做的

分享到
重点单词
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • exclusiveadj. 独占的,唯一的,排外的 n. 独家新闻,独权
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯
  • settledadj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle
  • illicitadj. 非法的,禁止的,不正当的
  • enclosuren. 附件,围墙,围绕