位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第171期:杰克的承诺
日期:2013-08-29 18:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

The trick is
诀窍是
not to dig too deep, not to lay it on too thick.
坑要不深不浅 石头要铺得均匀正好
It's kinda like a good first date.
就好像美妙的初次约会
Like this?
像这样吗
Yeah. You're a natural.
没错 你真有天分
If this heiress thing ever goes south,
你要是哪天破产了
you got yourself a big future in clam baking.
你也能靠烤蛤蜊发大财
How are things with Amanda?
你跟阿曼达怎么样了
They're good.
还不错
Sometimes I can see
有时我可以看出
all that pain and anger fighting to take over.
她抑制不住的伤痛与愤怒
I don't know that happiness
我想她再也无法
is ever really gonna come that easy to her.
感受到如此纯粹的快乐
Not like it used to.
无法再像从前那样
Bam! Right in the nose, Jack.
正中鼻子 杰克
Prepare for payback.
准备好我的反击吧
Got you. Jack, Amanda.
射到你了 杰克 阿曼达
Hi, daddy. Whoa, whoa. Truce.
爸爸 停战
Whoa! Truce! Truce. Precious and delicious cargo.
停战 停战 好吃的来了
Yum. Clams.
是蛤蜊
They look kinda gross. Yeah.
看起来好恶心 是的
You know they bite?
你知道吗 它们可是会咬人的
Just make sure you're careful with her.
你一定要好好照顾她
Yeah, Amanda's dealt with enough pain.
我会的 阿曼达已经承受够多伤痛了
I'm not about to let anything else hurt her.
我不会再让她受到任何伤害

重点解释

Sometimes I can see all that pain and anger fighting to take over.有时我可以看出她抑制不住的伤痛与愤怒

take over接收;接管;接任;承袭

You are to take over one of the subdivisions.

你将接管其中一个分部。

Could you possibly take over the post?

你能接任这个职位吗?

Yeah, Amanda's dealt with enough pain.我会的,阿曼达已经承受够多伤痛了

deal with处理,对付(dealt是deal的过去式和过去分词)

Your request will be dealt with in due course.

你的要求将在适当时机予以处理。

She dealt with the problem with consummate skill.

她以巧妙的手腕处理了这个问题。

I'm not about to let anything else hurt her.我不会再让她受到任何伤害

be about to刚要; 即将

He was surely about to change his mind.

他一定会改变主意。

A new book is about to be brought out.

一本新书即将出版。

分享到
重点单词
  • preciousadj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的 adv. 极其地
  • cargon. 货物,船货
  • clamn. 蛤,沉默寡言的人 vi. 挖蚌
  • trucen. 休战,(争执,烦恼等的)缓和 v. 以停战结束
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • consummatevt. 成就,使达到极点,(初次洞房)成婚,圆房 adj