位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第22期:如坐针毡
日期:2019-06-06 15:19

(单词翻译:单击)

I helped Rohan obtain his green card
我帮罗翰取得了绿卡
so that he could stay with his partner Benny. Hi!
这样他就能和他的伴侣班尼 你好
You told me on the phone
你在电话里说
that the marriage was a disaster and left you penniless.
这场婚姻简直是场灾难 让你身无分文
You said that?
你这么说了
Well, my English sometimes up and down.
我的英语时好时坏的
It was Ro who almost bled me dry
虽然当时我们在一起的时间很断
in the brief time that we were together.
但是罗翰差点让我破产了
He's never been good with money.
他财运不太好
He still isn't.
现在也是一样
But enough of me.
别说我了
To Emily, who helped me find love.
这杯敬艾米莉 是她帮我找到真爱
How happy I am that she has found hers.
我很开心她也找到了幸福
I am on the pins and needles for you and Daniel.
我为你和丹尼尔感到"如坐针毡"
It means "Excited," Yes?
那是"激动"的意思 对吧
Victoria, what a thoughtful gift.
维多利亚 多么用心的礼物啊
I must find a way to repay you.
我一定好好报答你
Daniel, I should've told you.
丹尼尔 我本该告诉你
Just by the time we were engaged, I...
在我们订婚的时候 我...
I felt awkward bringing it up.
我觉得这样不妥
I should've known that your mother would try to use it against me.
我早该知道你妈妈会用此针对我
Well, yeah, that's what she does.
是啊 她的确这么干了
You took it in stride, though.
虽然你很淡定
Well, I guess I'm getting used to it.
我觉得我渐渐习惯了

分享到
重点单词
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • thoughtfuladj. 深思的,体贴的
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • disastern. 灾难
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的
  • obtainvt. 获得,得到 vi. 通用,流行,存在
  • striden. 步伐,一大步,大步走,进步 vt. 跨骑,跨 vi