位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第21集 第17期:掏心掏肺的友情
日期:2014-12-01 19:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Be right there!
马上就来
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Uh, yeah, I'm here about
我来这里
the, uh, cable outages in the neighborhood.
是因为附近的有线电视都中断了
I didn't know there was a problem with my cable.
我家有线电视好像没什么问题
Oh, yeah.
是的
The brownouts fried all the boxes on your block.
电力不足影响到了你们街区所有的电视机
You didn't notice the lights flickering?
你没注意到家里的灯在虚闪吗
Come on in.
进来吧
He couldn't let you do it.
他不能让你那么做
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He wouldn't say.
他没有说
Clearly, whatever it is you're planning tonight,
很明显 不管你今晚计划做什么
It's not the answer.
你可没找对地方
Hey, I wonder what your father would think of this?
我好奇 你父亲对你的这些行为会怎么想
He'd probably wonder how his little girl
他可能会很不解他的宝贝女儿
got to such a point.
怎么会走到这一步
Alone. That's how I got here.
孤独 孤独把我逼至于此
But you're not alone.
但你并不孤独
Nolan intervened so that you wouldn't make
诺兰介入 阻止你犯下
a life-altering mistake.
无法挽回的错误
It's not his job to protect me.
他没必要来保护我
No, that was your mother and father's.
是 那是你父母该做的事

重点解释

I wonder what your father would think of this?我好奇你父亲对你的这些行为会怎么想

think of想到;考虑;想象

I couldn't think of the name of that man anyhow.

我怎么也想不出那人的名字来了。

He would never think of letting his daughter marry a fellow like you.

他决不会想到让女儿嫁给像你这样的家伙。

Nolan intervened so that you wouldn't make a life-altering mistake.诺兰介入阻止你犯下无法挽回的错误

so that因此; 以至于; 以便

I will leave you now so that you can unpack.

我这就走,好让你打开行李。

He wore a mask so that no one should recognize him.

他戴了一个面罩,使别人认不出他来。

make a mistake犯错误

You will make a mistake by using the improper tool.

你用那种不恰当的工具会犯错误。

That's our number, but you have make a mistake.

那是我们的电话号码,但是你搞错了。

分享到
重点单词
  • improperadj. 不合适的,错误的,不道德的
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • maskn. 面具,面罩,伪装 v. 戴面具,掩饰,遮盖