位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第2集 第14期:诺兰被女人迷住了
日期:2015-03-23 17:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I know you said no to hiring a C.F.O.,
我知道你不愿意雇首席财务官
but that is a colossal mistake.
但这真是大错特错
I don't mean to sound insubordinate--
我并没有想反抗上级的意思
You do.
你有
Why are you really here, hmm?
你到底来这干吗
I e-mailed you links
如果你有兴趣 我往你邮箱里
to some poachable C.F.O.s
发了几个能挖到公司来的
if you want to log on.
首席财务官的联系链接
Or I could show you on my tablet.
你也可以在我的平板上看
Mm. You win.
你赢了
But, uh... could you turn around?
不过 你能转过去一下吗
Need to put some pants on.
我得穿条裤子
Well, I was hoping that my son
我原本希望我儿子
would be here for this,
能出席本次会议
but I am thrilled to tell you that Grayson Global
不过在此我很激动地向大家宣布
has finally shaken off
格雷森国际集团
the vestiges of our financial crisis
终于摆脱了财务危机
and risen from the ashes.
涅槃重生了
As you'll see in the prospectus,
正如大家在计划书里看到的
we took some harrowing risks.
我们经受艰难险阻
Basically, we jumped--
基本上说 我们是跳下--
And you built your wings on the way down,
然后如常言说的那样
as they say.
长出翅膀 学会飞翔
Precisely.
没错
I take it that's what you'll report back to Mr. Takeda.
但愿你能把这番话汇报给武田先生
I need to speak to you. Now.
我有事要跟你说 现在
Unless you want to discuss this
还是说你想让我
in front of our key investors.
当着这些主要投资方的面前说

重点解释

I don't mean to sound insubordinate--我并没有想反抗上级的意思

mean to打算; 意指; 故意

Don't be too hard on him; he didn't mean to do it.

不要对他太严厉,他并不是故意这么做的。

I'm sorry I hurt you: I didn't mean to.

对不起,我弄伤了你; 我不是故意的。

But, uh... could you turn around?不过你能转过去一下吗

turn around转身

The bus had to back up and turn around.

汽车得往后退,再倒过来。

She could will any young man to turn around.

她凭意志力能使任何年轻男人回头看她。

I take it that's what you'll report back to Mr. Takeda但愿你能把这番话汇报给武田先生

report back 传达报告,报告返回

It is time to report back for work.

是回去报到上班的时候了。

He will report back here as soon as he arrives.

他一到就会来这里汇报的。

分享到