位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第3集第14期:亲密朋友
日期:2018-11-06 08:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Uh, I met him earlier,
我之前碰到他了
And, uh, he asked me to drop by.
他要我顺道去他那里看看
Oh.

Patrick, under normal circumstances,
帕特里克 一般情况下
I would never tell you what to do or who to see.
我不会告诉你去见谁 去做什么
- But when it comes to Mr. Ross and Miss thorne, - Believe me,
-但是说到罗斯先生和索恩小姐 -相信我
I didn't realize they were friends until just now.
我刚刚才意识到他们俩是朋友
Well, they are, and they're thick as thieves.
是的 而且他们可亲密了
Still no word from Charlotte?
还是没有夏洛特的消息吗
Well, I phoned.
我打过电话了
And yesterday I drove out to the stowaway to see her,
昨天我开车去偷渡者酒吧看她
But then I thought better of it.
但是我觉得最好还是
Ah, I thought of writing her a letter,
写封信给她
But I couldn't... hold the pen.
可是我拿不住笔
Would you mind?
介意帮我开下吗
Well, if you want, I'll write it for you.
要是你想的话 我来帮你写
No. Perhaps it's best that... she stays away.
算了 也许她不在家才最好
I mean, I watched this disease devour my grandfather.
我曾看着这病毁了我祖父
It could be as hard to watch as it is to suffer.
看着都觉得都遭罪
You said you felt that you were being
你说你觉得自己因为
punished for your sins.
犯下的罪恶而受到惩罚
I never knew you were a religious man.
我从来不知道你是信教的

分享到