位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第18集 第22期:替罪羔羊
日期:2014-08-31 21:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

This call will be recorded.
本次电话将被录音
You have a collected call from...
通话付费人为
your worst nightmare.
汝之恶梦
at Rikers Correctional Facility.
来自赖克斯教管所
To connect, press 5 now.
正在连接 请按5
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
I'm sorry. Who is this?
对不起 请问你是哪位
They found a bloody sweatshirt in my car.
警察在我车里找到一件带血的运动衫
They're saying it matches the blood
他们说 上面的血迹
of the kid your son shot.
和你儿子枪杀的那个人血型相符
What?
什么
Did you set me up?
你是给我下的套吗
Because there's no way I'm taking the fall
我可不会为我没做过的事
for something I didn't do.
背黑锅
Stop harassing me.
别再骚扰我了
You won't get a penny from us.
你别想从我们这儿拿到一个子儿
Get me outta this or get ready, lady.
把我弄出去 要不我们走着瞧 夫人
Because if I'm going down, I'm taking you down with me,
即使下地狱 我也要拉上你们给我陪葬
straight to hell where you belong.
那儿才是你们该呆的地方
You threaten me and my children again,
你要是敢再威胁我和我的孩子
and I will go straight to the police.
我就直接报警了
What was that about?
怎么回事
We need to call Brooks.
我们得打电话给布鲁克斯先生
No, you need to speak to me first.
不 你先给我说清楚
Who was that?
刚刚是谁

重点解释

Because there's no way I'm taking the fall for something I didn't do.我可不会为我没做过的事背黑锅

take the fall代人受罪

Who took the fall for the robbery?

那次抢劫案后谁被捕了?

Get me outta this or get ready, lady.把我弄出去,要不我们走着瞧,夫人

get ready准备好

A tiger was getting ready to jump on him.

有一只老虎即将向他扑去。

There is no telling when they can get ready .

他们何时能准备就绪还没法说。

Because if I'm going down, I'm taking you down with me,straight to hell where you belong.即使下地狱,我也要拉上你们给我陪葬那儿才是你们该呆的地方

straight to直达

Our course was straight to the south.

我们的方向是一直向南。

Don't talk round the question; come straight to the point.

不要在这个问题上绕圈子,开门见山地谈吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇
  • threatenv. 威胁,恐吓