位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第4期:无法轻易扳倒的家族
日期:2014-09-13 19:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Jack.
杰克
Come on in.
进来吧
How are you?
你怎么样
Actually, that was gonna be my question to you.
其实这话应该我问你吧
Can I get you something to drink?
你要喝什么吗
No, I'm fine. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
It can't be easy,
一定很不容易吧
waiting to hear about Daniel's fate.
坐等别人宣布丹尼尔的命运
No. No, none of it's easy.
的确很不容易
You'd think that a written confession by someone
你以为有人亲手写下的认罪书
would be enough for the judge to drop the charges, but...
足以让法官撤销指控了 但是
Not to mention the bloody hoodie they found in his possession.
更别提他们找到的那件带血帽衫了
It's kind of amazing...
真神奇啊
The way it all worked out, don't you think?
一切就这样迎刃而解了 你不觉得吗
How do you mean?
什么意思
Just...
就是
The Graysons are very powerful people.
格雷森一家有权有势
Maybe the protesters aren't as far off as you might think.
也许那些法庭外的抗议者并不无道理
Jack, Daniel didn't kill Tyler.
杰克 丹尼尔没有杀泰勒
I'm not saying that he did.
我没说他杀了
Then what are you saying?
那你是什么意思
That there are some things you might want to think about
我是说 在嫁进他们家之前
before marrying into that family.
有些事你得三思

重点解释

No. No, none of it's easy.的确很不容易

none of当中谁都不, 当中没人;(三个或以上)都不

How much money I earn is none of your concern.

我挣多少钱与你无关。

None of us can hope to strike twelve every time.

我们中间谁也不能指望回回获胜。

The way it all worked out, don't you think?一切就这样迎刃而解了,你不觉得吗

work out可以解决

I work out regulary to keep fit.

我经常努力锻炼身体以保持健康。

The plan didn't work out very well.

这一计画实行起来不大满意。

Maybe the protesters aren't as far off as you might think.也许那些法庭外的抗议者并不无道理

far off指在远处

The holidays are not so far off.

假期已经不那麽远了。

The village glimmered far off in the night.

晚上远处村庄隐约可见。

分享到
重点单词
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃
  • possessionn. 财产,所有,拥有