位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第242期:艾米莉对亲姐妹的狠心
日期:2013-12-26 18:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mom, what is he talking about?
妈 他说什么呢
I know. I know you were in love with Amanda's father.
我都知道了 你和阿曼达的父亲好过
But I guess it was more important
但你将此事掩人耳目
to hide that from the world than to help the little girl
甚至不肯帮帮
that he left behind.
他留下的女儿
You have an active imagination.
你想象力可真丰富
Who needs imagination?
你以为是我编出来的啊
I've seen the videotape.
我看过录像带了
It's no wonder her life turned out as rough as it did.
怪不得她的生活一直那么坎坷
But you could've prevented that, and you did nothing.
你本可帮她一把 可你一直都袖手旁观
Nothing.
什么都没做
If you don't stop telling lies about Amanda Clarke,
别再中伤阿曼达·克拉克了
I'm gonna start telling the truth about you.
否则别逼我揭你老底
Jack. Hey, wait up.
杰克 等下
Victoria, is this true?
维多利亚 这是真的吗
Listen, he doesn't know
他并不清楚
what really happened with David Clarke.
妈妈和大卫·克拉克之间的真相
Murder and terrorism weren't his only crimes.
他犯下的罪孽不止是谋杀与恐怖主义
What happened wasn mom's fault.
不要怪妈妈 不是她的错
Is that the story you're spinning these days?
你这几天新编了这个故事啊
Astonishing, the lengths you'll go to
膜拜啊 为了保护自己
for self-preservation.
你什么都做得出来
Not another word, Conrad.
你闭嘴 康拉德
I am warning you.
我警告你
She's right. Charlotte doesn't deserve
她说得对 我们不该
to be in the middle of this.
把夏洛特也牵扯进来
No, she doesn't deserve to be in the middle of it,
确实不该牵扯到她
but she's right in the center of it.
可她是此事的焦点
And she has your mother to thank for that.
这多亏了你妈
Somebody better tell me what's going on right now
你们谁快告诉我到底怎么回事
or I swear-- - Charlotte, sweetheart,
不然我发誓 -夏洛特 宝贝
you said that you could handle anything
你说过只要我陪着你
as long as you have me.
你就可以承受一切打击
Well, you have me, always.
我一直都会陪着你
And it's time you know the truth.
所以你该知道真相了
David Clarke isn't just Amanda's father.
大卫·克拉克不仅是阿曼达的父亲
He's your biological father as well.
也是你的生父

重点解释

Mom, what is he talking about?妈,他说什么呢

talk about讨论,谈论

We should talk about something.

我们应该谈点事。

We talk about global warming.

我们谈到了全球变暖。

I know. I know you were in love with Amanda's father.我都知道了,你和阿曼达的父亲好过

in love with爱上

I really am more in love with her than ever.

我无法不比以往任何时候都更爱她。

Are you in love with me?

你在和我恋爱吗?

It's no wonder her life turned out as rough as it did.怪不得她的生活一直那么坎坷

no wonder 难怪,怪不得;无怪

No wonder she is leaving you.

怪不得她会离开你。

turn out结果是

Did I know it would turn out so badly?

我怎么知道情况会变得这么糟糕呢?

分享到
重点单词
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • globaladj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • astonishingadj. 惊人的 动词astonish的现在分词