位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第192期:我爱她
日期:2013-09-24 20:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

The Rose Couture or the Herve Leger?
选玫瑰色的橘滋小礼服还是荷芙妮格呢
No more bandage dresses.
我不要再穿绑带礼服了
Right. I'll have it burned immediately.
好 我马上让人烧了它
Everybody decent?
都穿戴好了吗
Daniel, come in.
丹尼尔 快进来
Hey. Darling.
亲爱的
Ash, can you give us a minute? Of course.
阿什 能让我们单独谈谈吗 当然
Listen, Dad threw us a curveball.
爸爸趁我们不备耍手段了
Now what?
又怎么了
He had me meet with this woman,
他让我与一个女人会面
supposedly a prospective investor,
本该只是个潜在投资者
but I think he promised her
但我觉得他答应人家的
a lot more than financial advice.
远不止是提供理财建议
He set you up on date?
他下套让你去相亲吗
Yeah. Sofie Arnault.
是的 对方是索菲·阿尔诺
Oh, well, I'll give him points for taste.
他看人眼光还不错
Well, it made me suspicious,
这事让我起了疑心
so I checked the fine print on my trust.
于是我去查了信托基金的细则
It turns out, he had the conditions amended.
结果发现 他让人重新修改了条款
I get access to the cash, but won't be fully vested in the company
我可以拿到现金 但得不到股权
until I turn 30
直到我三十岁
or get married,
或者结婚
whichever comes first.
就看先赶上哪个了
Well, it was worth a try. Thanks, darling.
也算不枉一试了 谢谢 亲爱的
The fight's not over, Mom.
博弈还没结束 妈妈
All I need is Emily to say yes, and I collect those shares.
只要艾米莉肯嫁我 我就能享有股份了
No, Daniel.
不可以 丹尼尔
Mom, I love her... So why wait?
妈妈 我爱她 还需等待什么
What do people wait for exactly, a sign?
到底人们都在等什么 等预兆吗
Maybe this is it. People wait for certainty.
这就是了 人们等的是对感情的确定
Did you have that with Dad?
你跟爸爸之间有吗
No, and that's why I want it for you.
没有 因此我才希望你能谨慎

重点解释

No more bandage dresses.我不要再穿绑带礼服了

no more不再

It's no more than a mile to the shops.

离商业区不过一英里。

It's no more than a misunderstanding.

这只是个误会。

He had me meet with this woman,他让我与一个女人会面

meet with碰见;遇到

Her proposal met with continual rejections.

她的建议一再遭到拒绝。

It turns out, he had the conditions amended.结果发现,他让人重新修改了条款

turn out结果是

The film turned out to be a great success.

这部影片结果大获成功。

It turned out that this method doesn't work well.

结果是这方法不太管用。

I get access to the cash, but won't be fully vested in the company我可以拿到现金,但得不到股权

vest in授予;归属于

The power vested in the Church .

这种权力属于教会。

A right was then not vested in anyone.

权利当时不属于任何人。

分享到
重点单词
  • misunderstandingn. 误会,误解 misunderstand的现在分词
  • certaintyn. 确定,确实的事情
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • continualadj. 不断的,频繁的
  • proposaln. 求婚,提议,建议
  • suspiciousadj. 可疑的,多疑的
  • decentadj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的
  • bandagen. 绷带
  • investorn. 投资者