位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第6期:丹尼尔被释放
日期:2014-09-15 20:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What is it, Ashley?
怎么了 阿什莉
Now that Daniel's been officially released,
既然丹尼尔已经被释放了
I'd like to formally give my notice.
我想正式提出辞职
Of course.
理所当然
I had no delusions that you would return to party planning
在你充分展现自己其他才能后
after you so aptly showcased your other talents.
我没有奢望你会委身重返派对策划岗位
Unfortunately, I won't have time
遗憾的是 我没足够的时间
to find you a suitable replacement.
找个合适的接任者了
Oh, that won't be necessary.
不用麻烦了
The Hamptons are filthy
汉普顿多得是
with ambitious young girls like yourself.
你这样野心勃勃的小丫头
May I ask where you've landed?
我能问一下你要去哪里高就吗
Mr. Brooks has offered me a media relations position
布鲁克斯先生帮我在他的律师事务所里
at his law firm.
找了个媒体相关的工作
Ah, well...
原来如此
As Mr. Brooks is still on retainer to us,
既然布鲁克斯先生还在为我们工作
I would like to ask you a favor.
我想请你帮我个忙
If Daniel does indeed grant this ill-advised interview,
如果丹尼尔真的错听建议 接受访谈
I would like you to remain as our media liaison
我希望你能随时向我们通报媒体进展
until it's over.
直到一切平息为止
That's the least I can do for Daniel
丹尼尔为我做过那么多事
after all he's done for me.
这点小忙我还是能帮的

重点解释

Mr. Brooks has offered me a media relations position at his law firm.布鲁克斯先生帮我在他的律师事务所里找了个媒体相关的工作

law firm律师事务所

She worked as a typist in a law firm.

她在一家律师事务所当打字员。

At the time, I was associated with him in a large law firm.

当时我跟他一起在某一大律师事务所工作。

I would like you to remain as our media liaison until it's over.我希望你能随时向我们通报媒体进展直到一切平息为止

remain as作为 ... 保留

Shakespeare's plays remain as monuments to his genius.

莎士比亚的戏剧是他天才的不朽著作。

You should remain as quiet as you can.

你应尽可能地保持沉默。

分享到
重点单词
  • grantn. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予 n. 财产转让 vt
  • replacementn. 更换,接替者
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • liaisonn. 联络,(男女间)私通
  • aptlyadv. 适当地,适宜地,巧妙地
  • suitableadj. 合适的,适宜的 adv. 合适地,恰当地
  • ambitiousadj. 有雄心的,有抱负的,野心勃勃的