位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第210期:逼走夏洛特
日期:2013-10-25 18:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, daddy.
爸爸
Declan's so blown away by your offer
德克兰对你的提议高兴得不得了
that we've spent the entire day prepping for the exams.
所以我们一整天都在准备考试的事
Oh, no. What's wrong?
不是吧 出什么事了
Uh, well, Charlotte, we need to talk.
夏洛特 我们要谈谈
What'd she do this time?
她这次又做什么了
Oh, no. It's just, um...
没有 只是
I'm going to be making some changes
我接下来几周
over the next few weeks.
要做一些改变
It's the end of the summer,
现在是夏末了
and things are heating up for me at the office
办公室的事越堆越多
so I'm gonna be going back and forth to the city more and more.
所以我要更加频繁地往返市区了
So what does that mean?
这意味着什么
I'm saying, It's not practical
我是说 你要和我住一起
for you to stay with me.
这不太实际
But I'm supposed to live with you.
但我应该和你住一起
I thought you were buying another house here.
你不是要在这里再买套房吗
Oh, I know that was the plan, but I think it's best
确实有这计划 但如果你能搬回去
if you go back to your mother's.
和你妈住 就再好不过了
I can't stand her, daddy. You know that.
爸爸 你知道我受不了她的
Then you need to work on that.
那你就需要克服这点
You're not a child anymore, Charlotte.
你不再是个孩子了 夏洛特
It's time you start growing up.
是时候该学着长大了

重点解释

Declan's so blown away by your offer that we've spent the entire day prepping for the exams.德克兰对你的提议高兴得不得了,所以我们一整天都在准备考试的事

blow away强烈影响;

Kill Bill is totally wicked, I was blown away.

杀死比尔太酷了,我佩服得五体投地。

All caution is blown away in the excitement.

人激动时就忘乎所以。

so I'm gonna be going back and forth to the city more and more.所以我要更加频繁地往返市区了

back and forth 来回地; 反复地

He fluttered back and forth in the corridor.

他在走廊上烦躁不安地走来走去。

The guard walked back and forth in front of the gate.

警卫在大门前走来走去。

It's time you start growing up.是时候该学着长大了

grow up长大; 成长

I like to muse about what I will do when I grow up.

我喜欢仔细思考长大後做什么。

But I'm supposed to live with you.但我应该和你住一起

be supposed to猜想会; 应该

You're not supposed to smoke in here.

你不可以在这儿抽烟。

The show is supposed to be good.

这场表演应当是相当好的。

分享到
重点单词
  • wickedadj. 坏的,邪恶的,缺德的 adv. 极端地,非常地
  • musevi. 沉思,冥想 vt. 沉思默想 n. 沉思,(希腊
  • corridorn. 走廊