位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第21集 第21期:破碎的亲情
日期:2014-12-08 14:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Always have, in fact.
一如既往
And I thoroughly appreciate how much you have challenged me
在我们失败的婚姻中
at every turn throughout the course
你和我处处作对
of our spectacular failure of a marriage...
对此我佩服得五体投地
Oh, Mr. Grayson, that's not--
格雷森先生 这不是
Because it has taught me how to see...
因为它教会我如何
right through you.
看清你
And as for what I need from you, well, by gosh,
我想从你身上得到什么 天哪
all I really need is for you to come to your anemic senses
我只要你放清醒点
and return everything you just stole from me.
把从我这偷来的一切都还给我
And, Conrad,
康拉德
I like that you suspect me, predictable as you are,
你怀疑我 这没问题
but I need you to know
但我得提醒你
that others have been betraying you as well,
其他人也背叛过你
even while warming your bed.
哪怕是在替你暖床之际
Mom,
妈妈
what have you done now?
你这是做什么
Nothing I wouldn't do again.
我不会再做了
This is hopeless.
真是没救了
Nothing in this house is ever gonna change.
这个家的一切都不会改变
The only way out of it is to leave.
唯一的解决办法就是离开
Bravo, Conrad.
祝贺你 康拉德
That display of yours should go miles
既然出现了 就应该
towards helping Charlotte's recovery.
努力帮夏洛特康复

重点解释

And as for what I need from you, well, by gosh,我想从你身上得到什么

as for至于; 关于

As for my past, I'm not telling you anything.

关於我的过去,我什么都不会告诉你。

As for you, I refuse to have any dealings with you.

至于你,我不想跟你打任何交道。

but I need you to know that others have been betraying you as well,但我得提醒你其他人也背叛过你

as well也;又

He is a friend in word as well as in deed.

他是个言行如一的朋友。

He shared in my sorrows as well as in my joys.

他分担我的快乐也分享我的悲伤。

分享到
重点单词
  • deedn. 事迹,行为,[法]契约 vt. 立契转让 a
  • predictableadj. 可预知的
  • spectacularadj. 壮观的,令人惊叹的 n. 惊人之举,壮观的表演
  • recoveryn. 恢复,复原,痊愈
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的
  • displayn. 显示,陈列,炫耀 vt. 显示,表现,夸示
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.