位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第18期:母亲的药品
日期:2015-05-18 21:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Any idea where you'll go?
你要去哪
I decline to answer as I happen to like my neck
我可真喜欢脖子变得这么柔软灵活
willowy and working.
所以我拒绝回答
Who the hell was that guy last night?
昨晚那人到底是谁
The less you know about him, the better.
关于他 你知道得越少越好
Right.
好吧
I'm gonna miss you, too, Ems.
我会想你的 艾米
Nolan.
诺兰
The white-haired man is dead.
那个白发男人已经死了
His name was...
他叫
Gordon Murphy.
戈登·墨菲
He had a bottle of pills on him...
他带着瓶药
Fluphenazine, an antipsychotic, one of the strongest.
氟非乃静 效果最强的一种安定药
Well, that fits. He was a crazy killer.
说得通 他是个杀人疯子
He might have been a killer, but he wasn't crazy.
他也许是个杀人犯 可并没有疯
I think the pills
我觉得药片
belonged to my mother.
可能是我妈妈的
That's a bit of a leap, don't you think?
你这思维跳跃得也太快了吧
No, but I found this on him.
不会 因为我从他身上找到这个
He knew her...
他跟我妈妈
intimately.
关系很密切

重点解释

The less you know about him, the better.关于他你知道得越少越好
know about知道; 了解; 听说过有关 ... 的情况

I'd love to know about the plan.

我想知道这个计划。

He's such an ostrich he doesn't want to know about his wife's love affairs.

他真是自己骗自己--对妻子有外遇不闻不问。

I think the pills belonged to my mother.我觉得药片可能是我妈妈的

belong to属于; 为 ... 之一员

The more help a man have in his garden, the less it belong to him.

花园里帮忙的人手愈多,就愈不成为自己的花园。

You and I belong to different political camps.

你和我属于不同的政治阵营。

That's a bit of a leap, don't you think?你这思维跳跃得也太快了吧

a bit of 一点儿的

Through a chink she could see a bit of blue sky.

从缝隙中他可以看到一线蓝天。

Their refusal to sign the contract has put us in a bit of a bind.

他们拒绝签约,从而使我们的处境有些困难。

分享到