位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
悬疑时装剧《复仇》S01E04 第49期: 美好的回忆会成为羁绊
日期:2012-10-31 12:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

That's funny. That's what I was thinking on the way over here.
真有趣 我来的路上一直这么想的
Hi. These are from Sammy, as a way of saying thank you for bringing him home last week...Twice.
你好 这是山姆送给你的 作为上周你送它回家的答谢礼物 作为上周你送它回家的答谢礼物
Well, that's very nice of Sammy, but —
我很感谢山姆的好意 但是
Oh. I should've called first.
抱歉 我来之前应该先打电话的
You're in the middle of something.
你在忙着呢
Yes, I am in the middle of something, and that happens to be an exceptionally good bottle of pinot.
是啊 我在忙着呢 碰巧 我正忙着喝一瓶上好的葡萄酒
Do you drink wine?
你喝酒吗
Well, when it's exceptional, Sure.
特殊情况时 可以喝
Cheers. So have you made any decisions?
干杯 你做决定了吗
About the bar, I mean.
关于酒吧的那件事
Actually, I'm, uh, I'm gonna hold on to it for now.
事实上 我 我打算暂时经营下去
Postpone any major decisions till the end of the season.
一切重大决定等到夏季过了再定
Why is that?
为什么要这样
Well, I guess I'm...just hoping to find a really good reason to stick around.
我想我希望能找到一个让我留下来的充分理由
A better reason than the stowaway?
比偷渡者酒吧更充分的理由吗
If I'm lucky.
如果我足够幸运

重点讲解
一.on the way:在……途中
e.g.:But one of these traditions may be on the way out.
但是,在这些传统中,有一项可能即将消失。
二.in the middle of something:正忙于某事;左右为难;插一手;(商务英语常用语句)
e.g.:You're in the middle of something.
你在忙着呢
三.happen to:发生于;偶然发生
e.g.:Ever have these happen to you, or have you ever made these mistakes?
你是否碰巧遇上了这样的人,或者你曾经犯过这些错误?
四.hold on:不挂断电话,等一下;继续
e.g.:Just hold on a minute, I'll be back at once.
请稍等一下,我马上就回来。
五.the end of:…的最后
e.g.:We tacked ourselves to the end of a long movie queue.
我们跟在一长排买电影票的行列的最后。
六.stick around:逗留;在附近徘徊
e.g.:The more you let your users get involved in your site, the more they’ll stick around.
你越能够让你的用户投入到你的网站中,他们就会在你的网站逗留更久。

剧情介绍:
是什么让Jack船长改变了原本的出行计划,决定留下过完整个夏天?Emily的眼里充满了爱意,却不得不隐藏内心真正的想法。有时候,美好的回忆和美好的爱情一样残酷,是不得不面对的羁绊。

分享到
重点单词
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • stowawayn. 逃票乘客
  • exceptionallyadv. 例外地,格外地,特别地
  • exceptionaladj. 例外的,异常的,特别的,杰出的
  • postponevt. 延期,推迟