位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》S01E06 第139期:我妈囚禁我
日期:2013-07-09 19:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, we're headed out for a sail.
我们要出海
Can you open without me?
没我看店 你行吗
Yeah, sure. No worries. Have fun.
当然 别担心 好好去玩吧
Thanks. So...
谢了 那个
What did Mrs. Grayson want last night?
格雷森夫人昨晚找你干什么
That woman scares the pants off me.
那个母夜叉差点把我裤子都吓掉了
Yeah, me, too, and I wasn't wearing any.
我也是 不过我当时没穿裤子
All right. You can fill me in later.
好吧 回来再跟我细聊
After you.
女士优先
Hey. Did my mom come see you last night?
我妈昨晚去找你了吗
In a big way. Where were you?
高调造访 你在哪
Oh, I'm so sorry. She took my phone.
真抱歉 她把我电话没收了
I left a message at the bar.
我在酒吧给你留了话
What did she say to you?
她威胁你了吗
Yeah, look, Charlotte,
夏洛特
we-- we really need to talk.
我们 我们真的需要好好谈谈
Hello, Mr. Grayson.
格雷森先生 你好
I've got that. Thank you.
我自己来吧 谢谢你
Conrad, where the hell have you been?
康拉德 你去哪了
Victoria's been keeping me locked up in here like a prisoner.
维多利亚像锁犯人一样把我关在这
Well, why didn't you call me?
你怎么不打电话给我呢
Because that witch took my phone.
因为那个妖妇把我电话都拿走了
She's been giving me pills.
她不停地给我吃药
Just find me the damn wheelchair
把我轮椅推过来
and get me the hell out of here.
带我离开这个火坑吧

重点解释

Hey, we're headed out for a sail.我们要出海

head out:启程,出海

I have a long way to go before dark. I'm going to head out.

天黑前我还有很远的路要走,我得上路了。

We turned away from land and headed out to sea.

我们离开陆地,向海洋进发。

相关短语:head off阻止(阻拦)

They did this in order to head off the crisis.

他们这样做以防止发生危机。

I left a message at the bar.我在酒吧给你留了话

leave a message:留个话

He left a message to the doorman.

他给看门人留了个话。

Would you like to leave a message(for him)?

你要不要(给他)留个话儿?

Victoria's been keeping me locked up in here like a prisoner.维多利亚像锁犯人一样把我关在这

lock up:上锁; 封锁; 监禁; 禁闭

He locked up the jewel before going away.

他在离开以前把珠宝锁藏起来。

The convicts were locked up in their cells.

犯人们被监禁在自己的牢房内。

分享到