位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第4集 第9期:和维多利亚相遇的夜晚
日期:2015-06-23 20:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Read her the first passage.
给她读第一段
"I'll never forget the night Victoria and I met.
"我永远不会忘记和维多利亚相遇的那一晚
"New year's eve,
那是1991年
"1991.
元旦
"In her eyes, I saw kindness and fire
在她的眼中 我看到了善良和热情
"and something else--
还有一种
"a deep sadness to match my own.
让我与之共鸣的深深忧郁
"It had been two years since I had said good-bye to my wife.
那时距离我和我妻子分手已有两载
"And the pain of that loss was as crippling on that night
而由分手带给我的伤痛在那一夜
As it was the day I laid eyes on her for the last time."
因我的眼光落在她的身上而开始痊愈"
Let's cut to the chase, shall we? How much?
我们还是直入主题吧 多少钱
For the journal. How much?
这本日记 开价多少
I don't want your money.
我不想要你的钱
Then pray, what do you want?
那么拜托 你想要什么
I want to know about my mother.
我想知道我母亲的事情
Read her the next passage.
给她读下一段
"the only person to whom I ever confided the truth about Kara
"关于卡拉 我只对维多利亚
was Victoria."
吐露过实情"
What truth is he talking about?
他说的实情是什么事
All I know is what he told me.
我只知道他告诉过我
That your mother died in a mental institution
在你很小的时候 你母亲就已经
when you were a very little girl.
在精神病院里死了

重点解释

Let's cut to the chase, shall we?我们还是直入主题吧

cut to转场,直达

Expenditure on road repair has been cut to an irreducible minimum.

修路费已削减到不能再减的最低限度了。

There's no short cut to take in this problem.

在这个问题上没有捷径可走。

I want to know about my mother.我想知道我母亲的事情

know about知道; 了解; 听说过有关 ... 的情况

Yes, I do know about the accident.

是的,我的确知道这次事故。

I'd love to know about the plan.

我想知道这个计划。

What truth is he talking about?他说的实情是什么事

talk about谈论,谈及;谈到

I never talk about gossip.

我从不传播流言蜚语。

Please don't talk about it in front of the children.

请不要当著孩子们谈论那事。

分享到
重点单词
  • institutionn. 机构,制度,创立
  • kindnessn. 仁慈,好意
  • chasen. 追求,狩猎,争取 vt. 追捕,狩猎 vt. 雕刻
  • mentaladj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的 n. 精神病患者
  • gossipn. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人 vi. 散播(流言
  • expendituren. (时间、劳力、金钱等)支出,使用,消耗