位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第3集第30期:维多利亚上钩
日期:2018-11-22 10:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Victoria took the bait.
维多利亚上钩了
And she's offered me room and board at Grayson Manor.
她欢迎我入驻格雷森庄园
You shouldn't have told her about us.
你不应该告诉她我们的事
You strayed from the plan.
你偏离了计划
The objective was to gain her trust.
目的是获取她的信任
What better way to do that
除了让她更不信任你
than to fan her distrust for you?
还有什么更好的做法吗
Which is why we were luring her with the account.
所以我们才拿账户诱惑她
That I could control.
这是我能控制的
Daniel,on the other hand...
而丹尼尔呢
he installed a security system in my house.
他给我家装了安保系统
I'm sorry if that made things worse for you.
我很抱歉让事情变糟了
That wasn't my intent.
我不是故意的
But it worked.
但是她上钩了
Thank you for coming back.
谢谢你回来
Well,I knew that if you reached out to me,
我知道如果你找到我
I must be the only one you could turn to.
我一定是你走投无路的选择
Why didn't you tell me that Daniel shot you?
你怎么不告诉我丹尼尔开枪打伤了你
Oh,what,he just admitted that now?
什么 他现在才告诉你
He must have been quaking in his boots to see me again,
再看见我 他一定吓得不轻
that little coward.
那个胆小鬼
Where was it?
在哪儿

分享到
重点单词
  • objectiveadj. 客观的,目标的 n. 目标,目的; 物镜 n.
  • intentn. 意图,目的,意向,含义 adj. 专心的,决心的,
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • baitn. 饵,引诱 vt. 嘲笑,纵犬攻击,以饵引诱,放饵
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • distrustn. 不信任 vt. 不信任
  • cowardn. 懦夫 adj. 胆小的 Coward n. 科沃德