位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第21集 第14期:狡猾的维多利亚
日期:2014-11-27 09:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You did this, didn't you?
是你告发的 对吧
Well, let's just say, I got the ball rolling.
这么说吧 是我起的头
And I had the good fortune to secure myself immunity
而我运气好到可以用合作来换取
in exchange for my cooperation.
我的豁免权
And as your friend,
作为你的朋友
I've asked them to grant you the same courtesy.
我请求他们也给你同样的恩惠
I couldn't help but notice the de Kooning
我上次来这不禁注意到了
the last time I was here.
这幅德·库宁的画作[抽象派画家]
Conrad had it relocated from his office.
康拉德让人把它从办公室搬来的
He said it was the most important piece in his collection.
他说这是他收藏品中最重要的一幅
It isn't worth the canvas it's painted on,
这画还不如画布本身价值高
and he knows it.
他也知道的
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's a forgery.
这画是赝品
I know because I had it commissioned,
我之所以知道是因为这是我让人画的
and I passed it off on him.
然后再冒充真品卖给他
That's how we met.
我们就是这样认识的
The question is...
问题是
Why would Conrad hold on to something
康拉德怎么会抓住一件
that he knows has little value whatsoever?
无论怎么看都毫无价值的东西不放呢
Other than you, of course.
当然 除了你

重点解释

And I had the good fortune to secure myself immunity in exchange for my cooperation.而我运气好到可以用合作来换取我的豁免权

in exchange for交换; 调换

Please let me have a marketable lot in exchange for them.

请允许我们收到能出售的货物并将原货寄回。

I gave Mary an apple in exchange for my favorite banana.

我送给玛丽一个苹果换我最喜欢吃的香蕉。

and I passed it off on him.然后再冒充真品卖给他

pass on传递;传授

Seek him out and pass on the news.

把他找出来并且把消息传达给他。

Let's pass on to the next item on the agenda.

咱们进行议事日程的下一个项目吧。

Why would Conrad hold on to somethingthat he knows has little value whatsoever?康拉德怎么会抓住一件无论怎么看都毫无价值的东西不放呢

hold on 抓住;继续;坚持;忍受

He held on to the rock to stop himself slipping.

他紧紧抓住岩石以免自己往下滑。

These nuts and bolts hold the wheels on.

这些螺帽和螺栓把轮子固定住了。

分享到
重点单词
  • canvasn. 帆布,(帆布)画布,油画
  • immunityn. 免疫,免疫性,免除
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • agendan. 议事日程
  • grantn. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予 n. 财产转让 vt
  • exchangen. 交换,兑换,交易所 v. 交换,兑换,交易
  • courtesyn. 礼貌,好意,恩惠
  • forgeryn. 伪造,伪造罪,伪造物
  • cooperationn. 合作,协作
  • fortunen. 财产,命运,运气