位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第17集 第3期:女人的第六感
日期:2014-05-25 21:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Let's get outta here, huh?
我们出去吧
My thoughts exactly,
正合我意
except I'm really not feeling orientation.
但我不怎么想去新生欢迎会
It seems like more of a beach day.
更想去沙滩度过一天
Any luck with the sketch?
肖像画的进展如何
We're still working on it.
我们还在画
Any leads on Amanda Clarke's whereabouts yet?
有阿曼达·克拉克的下落了吗
My investigators are former FBI, CIA, respectively.
我的调查员分别在联调局和中情局工作过
They'll find her.
他们会找到她的
But for now, she appears to have vanished without a trace.
但目前 她似乎凭空消失 毫无踪影
Well, that must have taken some doing on her part.
她肯定是预谋已久
Which is why I'd like to explore other avenues
这也是为何我想从另一个方向
of reasonable doubt.
寻找其他合理疑点
I won't be satisfied until you exhaust every effort
除非你竭尽全力找出她藏身之地
to find out where she's been
和她这十八年都干了什么
and what she's been doing for the past 18 years.
不然我是不会满意的
That girl is involved, and I am dead certain of it.
我敢确定 那女孩逃不了干系
Victoria, we can't put all our eggs
维多利亚 我们不能把所有赌注
into one particular basket.
都压在这一人身上
If we can't prove that Amanda was on the beach that night,
如果我们不能证明阿曼达那晚在海滩上
the prosecution wins, and Daniel stays in prison.
检察官就会胜诉 丹尼尔便有牢狱之灾
Which is why we'll need to present the jury
因此我们需要向陪审团提出
with at least one other viable suspect.
至少一个其他的嫌疑人
Well, what about Jack Porter?
杰克·波特怎么样
He was dating Amanda,
他在和阿曼达交往
and she had him convinced that our family was somehow involved
她使他相信我们家竟然
in the terrible things that her father did.
参与她父亲一手制造的恐怖袭击
You think they're aligned in some sort of vendetta?
你认为陪审团会信这种家族恩怨吗
What we think is not the relevant point.
我们怎么想不重要
It's what the jury thinks.
重要的是陪审团怎么想
Maybe Charlotte did see a man on the beach after all.
若夏洛特在海滩上看到的真是个男人呢

重点解释

But for now, she appears to have vanished without a trace.但目前,她似乎凭空消失,毫无踪影

appear to看来像是; 看来似乎

They appear to be able to handle the problem.

他们似乎可以处理这个问题。

This novel appeared to have been huddled together.

这部小说看来是草草写成的。

That girl is involved, and I am dead certain of it.我敢确定那女孩逃不了干系

certain of确信 ...

Have you made certain of the time of the train?

火车开车时间你搞清楚了吗?

I'm not certain of the truth of the matter.

我不相信这种情况是真的。

相关短语make certain of确定(弄清楚;弄确实)

I want to make certain of the time of his arrival.

我想确切知道他到达的时间。

Please make certain of the date of the meeting.

请把开会的日期弄清楚。

分享到
重点单词
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • reasonableadj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的
  • vendettan. 仇杀,相互复仇
  • sketchn. 素描,草图,概述,梗概 v. 速写,草拟,(简略地
  • relevantadj. 相关的,切题的,中肯的
  • exhaustv. 耗尽,使衰竭,使筋疲力尽 n. 排气装置,废气
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • viableadj. 能居住的的,能生存的,可行的
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目