位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第17期:串通一气
日期:2019-05-31 15:38

(单词翻译:单击)

or you'll have me to deal with.
否则我就要你好看
To Daniel and Emily.
敬丹尼尔和艾米莉
To Daniel and Emily.
敬丹尼尔和艾米莉
I see you drank to that.
我看你这杯喝得很开心
Refills?
再来一杯吗
I'll get us all one.
我去给我们每个人都来一杯
That was lovely, Charlotte. Thank you.
说得真好 夏洛特 谢谢你
I meant every word.
我可是认真的
Ms. Grayson? Someone phoned for you.
格雷森小姐 有人打给你
Excuse me.
抱歉
Well, now who's the stalker?
现在谁跟踪谁呀
Well, at least I have a legitimate excuse.
至少我理由充分
Do you? When I saw you yesterday,
真的 我昨天见你的时候
you didn't mention you'd be working the party.
你可没说你要来派对工作
Well, uh, it was a last-minute offer,
最后的时候才通知我的
And, well, I couldn't afford to say no.
我也承担不起拒绝这份工作
Well, just so long as you're working for my mother
所以你目前只是给我妈妈工作
not with her?
没有和她串通一气
Why would you say that?
你怎么这么说
Because she seems abnormally giddy today,
因为她今天超常的兴奋
and that usually means she's up to something.
通常情况下意味着她心怀鬼胎

分享到