位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第6集第10期:财务赤字
日期:2019-03-13 10:44

(单词翻译:单击)

What? What? Let me get it.
什么 我来吧
Daniel, could you carve out some time for me today?
丹尼尔 你今天能为我留出一点时间吗
Mm. It's gonna be tough.
很难
I'm covering for Margaux 'cause she's in L.A.
我在帮玛尔戈上班 因为她在洛杉矶
Please? I need your business savvy.
拜托啦 我需要你的商业头脑
I wanna do my part to boost the bottom line of the Stowaway.
我想出一份力 帮助偷渡者酒吧盈利
I didn't know you had such an entrepreneurial spirit.
我还不知道你这么有创业精神
I'll move some meetings.
我会挪动一些会议
Good morning, kitten.
早上好 宝贝
It's lovely to have you back in the litter.
你回家了真好
Lovely to be here, daddy.
我也很乐意回来 爸爸
Won't your mistress be joining us, Conrad?
你的情人怎么不和我们一起吃饭 康拉德
I'm sure we could rustle up a pop-tart.
我们肯定能搞到果酱小圆饼
She is not my mistress.
她不是我的情人
Morgan is a real estate specialist.
摩根是位房地产专家
And what will you be purchasing? A place in hell?
你是准备买什么 在地狱里买块地吗
Why, I'm sorry to disappoint,
很抱歉让你失望了
but I'm actually on the other side of that transaction.
恰恰相反 我不是买方 是卖方
Grayson manor has been sold.
我已经把格雷森庄园卖了
Most of our other assets have been liquidated
我们大多数其他的资产都清算变卖
to keep us afloat, but this estate
来维持开销 但这座房子
is still driving us into the red.
还是让我们的财务出现赤字
Morgan produced an all-cash buyer--
摩根介绍了一个付全款现金的卖家
a Saudi prince, no less, with an offer that I--
一位沙特王子 更何况
I just couldn't refuse.
他的报价让人无法拒绝
Stop gloating, you spiteful beast.
少洋洋得意 你这个歹毒的混蛋

分享到
重点单词
  • disappointv. 使 ... 失望
  • entrepreneurialadj. 企业家的,创业者的;中间商的
  • estaten. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产
  • carvev. 雕刻,切割
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的
  • stowawayn. 逃票乘客
  • coveringn. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的
  • transactionn. 交易,处理,办理,事务 (复)transactio
  • boostvt. 推进,提高,增加 n. 推进,增加 v.
  • kittenn. 小猫 vi. 生育小猫