位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第17集第10期:我有权利知道
日期:2020-09-16 08:46

(单词翻译:单击)

No, we share the blame for what we became.

我们变成这样都是咎由自取

But I never suspected the Stowaway was anything but a refuge,but to hear that you... had a child......with another while we were married?

但我一直以为偷渡者酒吧只是个逃避所 没想到你在那里 怀上了...别人的孩子 在我们还是夫妻的时候

Conrad...Come on. We planned on having children of our own, and you...

康拉德 我们当年还准备一起要个小孩 你却

Well, it's abundantly clear why you didn't come to me to make amends during your 12 steps,but that doesn't excuse the lie.

这很明显的说明了 为什么在那次你没有来理赔 这也不能让我原谅你的谎言

I was your husband.

我曾是你丈夫啊

I deserved to know.

我有权利知道

You're right.

没错

Has Mr. Lemarchal arrived yet?

勒马尔查尔先生来了吗

You just had to wear red.

红色真称你

I guess I'll be betting on black for the night.

不过我还以为你今晚会穿黑色呢

I'm surprised you'll be betting on anything,seeing as I left the name "Grayson" off the guest list.

我感到很诧异 我没有邀请格雷森家任何人 你还有什么机会猜我穿什么

Oh, honey, I don't need guest lists.

亲爱的 我不需要邀请

Or have you already forgotten the doors I opened for you?

还是你忘了 是我成就了今天的你

You were a nobody before me.

你现在对我来说就是空气

Quite the turnout for an event hosted by a nobody.

这个空气举办的宴会还是很不错 不是吗

Trust me -- people are only here to see the car wreck that you've become.

要我说 这些人 只是想看看你的惨样

Once the blood is hosed off the pavement. They'll be on their way.

一旦他们大饱眼福后 就会离开

How did you afford all of this, anyway?

你是怎么付得起这个宴会的

Thank you for reminding me.

多亏你提醒

In all the drama of the divorce,I forgot to return this.

离婚适宜已经处理了 但我忘记归还这个了

cover326x326.jpeg

Margaux, hi.

玛尔戈 你好

Emily.

艾米丽

Daniel, come. We should be celebrating.

丹尼尔 我们过去玩吧

You invited your ex? Awkward.

你还请了你的前任 好尴尬

Of course I didn't. His arrogance is unmatched.

当然没有 看他那个样就来气

Well, except, of course, by the French.

和那法国佬相比呢

Speak of le diable...you've clearly caught his eye.

说起那法国恶人 他显然被你吸引了

Prove you can play at his level, and you'll have his ear.

去证明你是有料的 他就会被你迷住

Time to ante up.

下注的时间到了

What is going on between you and Emily Thorne?

你和艾米丽·索恩之间发生了什么

I had no idea.

我也不知道

It would take jealousy to get your attention.

为了引起你的注意 只有让你嫉妒

I am trying to help you, as I know your proclivity is to chase the first skirt that flares at you.

我在帮你忙 我知道你这样的人 逮着什么是什么

Can't we move on?

我们能不说这个了吗

Yes, let's stay in the present.

现在这个话题就很好

Emily is playing you like she played my son.

艾米丽对你就像之前玩弄我儿子一样

But I'm not your son.

我又不是你儿子

分享到