位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第21期:诺兰感恩
日期:2014-10-04 16:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Nolan, Nolan, wait.
诺兰 等等
No, stop.
别说了
Jack, I want to do this.
杰克 我想这么做
Once upon a time ago,
很久以前
I was lucky enough to...
我非常幸运
have someone take care of me when I needed it.
能在我最需要的时候获得他人的帮助
Look, I appreciate that,
我非常感激
but we should be taking this opportunity
但我们应该借此机会
to get away from the Graysons.
摆脱格雷森一家
Exactly.
没错
You said you didn't want Declan
你说自己不愿让德克兰
to go to Collins prep on the Graysons' dime.
花格雷森家的钱去读柯林斯预科学校
So now he won't be.
现在他不用了
He still deserves an overpriced education
但他理应像其他人那样
like everyone else, no?
得到奢侈的高质量教育 不是吗
Barry, my man...
巴里 我的老伙计...
I need you to cut a check
我需要你给柯林斯预科学校
to Collins prep.
开张支票
Every time I come back here,
每当我回到这里
my memories always rush back
顷刻涌出的回忆
to the moment I heard he died.
将我带回听见他死讯的那一刻
And the first regret I had...
我最后悔的事便是...
is how I held you from him.
我没让他见过你
He would never get a chance to know you or you him.
他永远都没有机会 让你们彼此了解
You can despise me all you want, Charlotte,
夏洛特 随便你怎么想我
but your father...
但你的父亲
he was a good man.
他是个好人

重点解释

I was lucky enough to...have someone take care of me when I needed it.我非常幸运能在我最需要的时候获得他人的帮助

take care of照顾; 照料

He is smart and can take care of himself.

他很精明可以照顾他自己。

She helped take care of her aged grandmother.

她帮助照料年迈的祖母。

Every time I come back here,my memories always rush back每当我回到这里顷刻涌出的回忆

come back回来

There is no telling when she will come back.

说不准她什么时候回来。

He came back in the late afternoon.

他在傍晚回来。

I need you to cut a check to Collins prep.我需要你给柯林斯预科学校开张支票

cut a check写一张支票

He said he was instructed to cut a check to me from this company.

他说他受指示从这家公司开张支票给我。

分享到
重点单词
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • despisevt. 轻视
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机