位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第163期:杀害大卫的证据
日期:2013-08-21 18:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How the hell did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Tricks of the trade, my friend.
我的朋友 我自有诀窍
Listen, I gave some more thought
听着 我又好好想了想
to the terms of our arrangement, Conny,
我们协议的条款 康尼
and I decided that I'm no longer interested
我决定不再参与
in working for your crappy little hedge fund.
你那土逼对冲基金的工作了
Well, good,
很好
because I never really took
因为你那微不足道的威胁
your petty little threats seriously.
我根本没当回事
What you claim to have is a copy
你声称握有的证据不过是
of the delusional ramblings of a suicidal socialite.
一位企图自杀的名媛所捏造的东西
And if that printout even exists,
那本来就是无稽之谈
there's no more validity to the accusations now
比起十八年前的南山铁案
than there was 18 years ago.
这根本不具说服力
What I have is a video
我掌握的证据可是一段
of your murdered henchman, Frank Stevens,
您手下的杀手弗兰克·史蒂芬
tossing said socialite off a building,
把那位名媛推下楼的视频
not to mention an incriminating conversation between you and your...
更别提您和您情妇的那段
whore
含有犯罪证据的对话
about your complicity in framing David Clarke.
那可是关于你们是如何陷害大卫·克拉克
And I'm assuming you have this video with you.
难道那段视频就在你身上
Oh, I wouldn't be that reckless.
我像是那么鲁莽的人吗
No. We have some negotiating to do first.
当然没有 我们先得协商协商
Now... why don't you make me your best offer?
好了 你出个最高价码吧
And I'll see what I can do about keeping that recording
我可以试试管住自己
out of the hands of federal prosecutors.
不把这段录像呈送给检察官
You really are son of a bitch, aren't you?
你真是个不折不扣的混蛋
Yes.
那当然
It does appear that you despicable people
你们这群卑鄙小人欺人太甚
are starting to rub off on me.
我就跟你们玩混的

重点解释

I decided that I'm no longer interested in working for your crappy little hedge fund.我决定不再参与你那土逼对冲基金的工作了

no longer 不再

This film ticket is no longer available.

这张电影票不再有效。

He weeded out the books he no longer needed.

他把不再需要的书清理出去了。

interest in对 ... 有兴趣

She lost interest in living and just pined away.

她已了无生趣,日渐憔悴。

I have no interest in pop music.

我对流行音乐不感兴趣。

work for为 ... 效力

People will support you or work for you.

人们将会拥戴你,或者愿为你效力。

You really are son of a bitch, aren't you?你真是个不折不扣的混蛋

son of a bitch狗娘养的

I'll kill that son of a bitch when I get my hands on him!

等我抓到那狗东西就把他给宰了!

She call her boyfriend a two-faced son of a bitch.

她叫她的男友双面王八蛋。

分享到
重点单词
  • recordingn. 录音 动词record的现在分词
  • recklessadj. 不计后果的,大意的,鲁莽的
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • despicableadj. 可鄙的,卑劣的
  • framingn. 取景;[计]组帧;设计;框架 v. 制定;构造;装
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • hedgen. 树篱,篱笆,障碍,防护物,套期保值,推诿 v. 用
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • arrangementn. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的