位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第6集第22期:被害妄想症
日期:2019-03-26 11:01

(单词翻译:单击)

I am not accustomed to rushing home
我可不习惯经常收到神秘短信
for cryptic texts, Mr. Mathis,
要我赶快回家 马西斯先生
Especially when I'm in the middle of a sale
尤其是我正在谈生意
with Brancusi bronze.
要售卖布朗西库的作品时
What could possibly be so urgent?
有什么事这么紧急
A time-sensitive transaction about to take place
康拉德很快会办公室内达成一笔交易
in Conrad's office, which I thought you might enjoy.
来晚了就看不到了 我想你可能会有兴趣
Thank you.
谢谢
You'll have to pour another one for your property prostitute.
你得给那个房产经纪人婊子再倒一杯
I assume that's who you'll be fitting?
我猜你要招待的就是她吧
Indeed, Morgan is on her way with the closing documents.
没错 摩根正拿着最终的文件赶来
And I expect to see every line item of that deal...
我很想看看那交易中的
to the cent.
每一项内容
Ahh, the steady thrum of your persecution complex.
又是你的被害妄想症吧
Fear not, Victoria.
别怕 维多利亚
There'll be enough profit to go around.
利润大着呢
Not anymore.
现在没有了
When were you planning to disclose
你打算什么时候坦白
the 30 feet of beachfront you lost in the last 20 years?
你在过去20年间失去的30英尺海滩线
That's absurd.
太荒谬了
Our beach is as big as it's always been.
我们海滩的大小始终如一
Is it? Here's the coastal commission's most recent survey.
是吗 这是海岸委员会最近测量的结果
What do you know, Conrad? We're slipping into the sea.
谁能想到 康拉德 我们要被大海吞没了
The shoreline erosion is indisputable.
海岸线的上涨是无可争议的
Keeping it from the buyer is fraud
对买主隐瞒这点是欺诈行为
and makes me liable.
而且让我也牵连其中

分享到
重点单词
  • absurdadj. 荒唐的 n. 荒唐
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • accustomedadj. 习惯了的,通常的
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,
  • indisputableadj. 无可争辩的,无可置疑的
  • fraudn. 骗子,欺骗,诈欺
  • transactionn. 交易,处理,办理,事务 (复)transactio
  • surveyv. 调查,检查,测量,勘定,纵览,环视 n. 调查,纵
  • commissionn. 委员会,委托,委任,佣金,犯罪 vt. 委任,委托
  • steadyadj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的 v. 使稳固,使稳定,