位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第16集 第17期:问题少女
日期:2014-05-06 19:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Have you had any run-ins with her?
你最近有见到她吗
I just met her this summer.
今年夏天我才认识她
She used to live in this house, actually.
其实她以前在这房子里住过
She came by once
她来过一次
looking for childhood memories.
寻找儿时的回忆
Do you believe she hates the Graysons enough
你觉得她会恨格雷森家恨到
to frame Daniel for murder?
要把谋杀罪栽赃给丹尼尔吗
I think you'd have to find her
我觉得你得去找她
And ask her.
然后问她
All I know is,
我所知道的只是
she's a very troubled girl.
她是个麻烦缠身的人
I already have my investigators on it.
我已经在调查她的行踪了
Thank you, Ms. Thorne.
谢谢配合 索恩小姐
Mr. Brooks.
布鲁克斯先生
Since we're being candid...
既然我们都如此坦诚
I think there is something you should know.
我想有些事情应该让你知道
About Daniel or Amanda?
是关于丹尼尔还是阿曼达的
About the Graysons.
关于格雷森家的
I understand Daniel got into a few scrapes
我知道近几年
over the last few years.
丹尼尔惹了一些麻烦
Like anyone his age,
但在他这个年纪
he's had a few youthful indiscretions.
年轻人总会有些鲁莽

重点解释

She used to live in this house, actually.其实她以前在这房子里住过

used to过去常常

I used to look on him as a friend.

我以前把他看作是一位朋友。

People in this locality used to take two meals a day.

这儿的居民过去每天吃两餐饭。

She came by once looking for childhood memories.她来过一次寻找儿时的回忆

look for寻找;寻求;期待

You can look for the book in the library catalog.

你可以在图书馆的图书目录上查找这本书。

He began to look for another position immediately.

他马上开始寻找另一个职位。

I understand Daniel got into a few scrapes over the last few years.我知道近几年丹尼尔惹了一些麻烦

get into卷入;陷入

Nobody likes to get into trouble.

没有谁愿意惹麻烦。

Don't get into such a bother about small matters.

不要为了区区小事而如此焦虑。

分享到
重点单词
  • troubledadj. 动乱的,不安的;混乱的;困惑的
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • catalogn. 目录,大学概况手册,商品型录 vt. 做目录,分类
  • candidadj. 忠实的,率直的,坦诚的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为