位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第10集第15期:他想要我原谅他
日期:2019-12-18 14:59

(单词翻译:单击)

It's not that kinda night.
今晚才不值得庆祝
It's the kinda night you get wasted and think about
这种时候应该宿醉 然后好好反思
how you fell in love with your ex-boyfriend
怎么会在前男友要结婚的前几周
weeks before his wedding,
爱上了他
and how you keep replaying his stupid voice mail he left
还有为什么要他妈的像傻瓜一样反复播放
at his frickin' wedding reception.
他在婚礼招待时留的那破留言
Daniel? Yeah.
丹尼尔吗 是啊

他想要我原谅他.jpg


And he let me think there was a chance.
他让我以为我还有机会
I saw Danny this morning.
今天早上我跟他见面了
He didn't ask me, but...
他没有说出来 但是
I know he wanted me to forgive him.
我知道他想要我原谅他
I didn't because...
我没有原谅他
once I do--
因为一旦原谅
It's over for good.
就代表永远结束
Dumb as hell, right?
我很蠢 对吧
Come on.
怎么
You're not gonna tell a stupid girl
你不想对一个蠢姑娘说
she's being stupid?
她一直很蠢吗
Well, you know, that kind of attitude
其实呢 你这种态度
just might get you laid tonight, Mr. Porter.
也许会让我想要跟你上床
How about I call you a cab?
我帮你叫辆出租车怎么样
Thought my text would get your attention.
我就知道那条短信能让你过来
What do you think you know?
你以为你知道什么
When I heard about the sabotage to Conrad's brakes,
得知你对康拉德的刹车动过手脚后
I did what I've been doing since I was 14 months old--
我做了从我十四个月大就开始做的事情
put two and two together.
依据事实推理
I know it was you that caused the crash.
我知道车祸都是你造成的
What is this? A threat?
怎么 你在威胁我吗
No.
不是
I've known about this for weeks.
我好几周前就知道了
I haven't told a soul.
我谁也没说
The only reason that I brought up what you did
我说出来的唯一原因
was to bring you back.
是想挽回你
Patrick...
帕特里克
You're safe,
你很安全的
in a way that you never were at Grayson Manor.
而你在格雷森庄园永远不会安全

分享到