位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第9集第20期:裙子和艳遇
日期:2019-07-21 14:24

(单词翻译:单击)

Margaux LeMarchal speaking.

我是玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔

Ms. LeMarchal, this is the concierge desk

勒马尔查尔小姐

at the Stella Hotel.

这里是斯特拉酒店的礼宾接待处

I'm terribly sorry to bother you,

很抱歉打扰您

But... A bottle of krug brut was ordered to your guest's room

但是 今天下午一位访客在您的客房

by a visitor this afternoon.

点了一瓶库克香槟

A visitor?

访客

Yes. Yes, ma'am.

是的 女士

Would you prefer that charged to your room

您是希望把费用算在您的房费里

or to Mr. Grayson's personal account?

还是算在格雷森先生的私人账上

What the hell were you doing?

你到底在干什么

I wanted him to pay, so I was trying to trap him.

我想让他付出代价 所以我试着给他下套

- And? - I got nothing.

-然后呢 -什么也没得到

So you put my entire story at risk?

所以你置我的整个报道于危险之中

And for what--a few dresses and a quick accouplement?

为了什么 几条裙子和一场艳遇吗

He's not the man I remembered.

他不是我记忆里的那个人了

Are you just playing me to reunite with an old flame?

你是在玩弄我好 让你跟旧情人重聚吗

You're of no use to me if I can't trust you.

如果我不能信任你 你就一无是处

Consider our arrangement terminated.

我想我们的协议到此为止

This stays with me.

我要留着这个

Oh, you don't have much left to cling to,

你也没什么能依靠的了

do you, Ms. Davis?

不是吗 戴维斯女士

分享到
重点单词
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • flamen. 火焰,热情 v. 燃烧,面红,爆发 n. 情
  • trapn. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车 v. 设圈套,陷入
  • arrangementn. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲
  • clingn. 紧抓,紧贴 vi. 粘紧,附着,紧贴