位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第16集第4期:乖女儿
日期:2020-08-05 15:04

(单词翻译:单击)

I think I've done enough for you.

我想我已经受够你了

Conrad. Hmm, showing up where you don't belong.

康拉德 你出现在了不该出现的地方

If you remember, I got the membership in the divorce,

提醒你 离婚协议里这里的会员资格分给了我

hoping to avoid awkward runins

希望能避免在我想外出享受一顿平静的午餐时

whenever I choose to have a quiet lunch out.

和你尴尬地不期而遇

I was on my way out anyway, having bested an old friend.

反正我快走了 刚赢了一场和老朋友的比赛

Hmm. Victoria, you remember Pascal.

维多利亚 你还记得帕斯卡吧

Still losing to Conrad, I see.

你还是输球给康拉德

Just tried to make him feel good about himself

只是做了你在二十五年后终于不再做的事

something you finally stopped doing after 25 years.

让他自我感觉好些罢了

Don't forget you're the one who introduced us, Pascal.

别忘了 是你介绍我们认识的 帕斯卡

I never have.

我可没有

But now that you've got rid of him,

既然现在你和他没关系了

perhaps you'd like to have lunch with me?

不如赏光和我共进午餐吧

Oh, I'm sure you'll figure something out.

不用了 我想你肯定会找到人陪的

If I remember correctly,

如果我没记错的话

you're never alone for very long.

你从未单身过很久

Hey, hey, hey. Look who's back.

看看 是谁回来了

I can't believe it!

太难以置信了

I'm only away a short time, yet you've grown so much.

我才离开了一会儿 你就长这么大了

How are things with the house?

房子的事怎么样

Well, escrow is closing in eight days, or...

第三方委托协议八天后 或者说

huit jours.

八日[法语]后到期

Your accent is...not bad. No?

-你的口音 不算太糟 -是吗

Are you looking to impress my father?

你是想取悦我爸吗

Actually, I was looking to impress his daughter.

其实我是想取悦他的女儿

Your French will be put to better use with me anyway,

你的法语确实对我说更有用

because I'm hoping my father won't stay through tomorrow.

因为我希望我父亲明天就离开

Although, there continue to be rumors of him

不过有传言说他还是会去

going to the opera.

看歌剧

And I got your mother a ticket.

我给你母亲也买了张票

You unless you think it's too soon.

除非你觉得太唐突了

No. No?

-没有 -真的吗

No, I w I would love for you to meet her.

我很乐意带你见她

Okay. Fantastic.

好的 那太好了

Is your...

你父亲

your father driving you nuts?

你父亲惹你不快了吗

I simply asked for a little muscle

我只是请他来 借助他的力量

to push Conrad out.

赶走康拉德

Well, instead, he flies here to play tennis,

却没想到 他飞来这打了一场网球

and I'm back to being his little girl

而我又变成了他的乖女儿

111111.jpg

or at least that's how he treats me.

至少他是这么对我的

Right.

好吧

When I first started working, my dad, like, wouldn't let me

我刚开始工作的时候 我爸爸

make any of the deposits or deal with any of the vendors.

从不让我经手和供应商之间的买卖

What did you do?

那你怎么做的

Well, I told him to go to hell, and I did it anyway.

我不理他 依旧我行我素

And it worked out

然后他逐渐

'cause he finally started trusting me to run the business.

开始放心让我经营

分享到