位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第16集 第4期:凶手的脸
日期:2014-04-14 19:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Where you been?
你去哪了
Oh, jeez. Dec.
天呐 德克
You scared the hell outta me.
你吓死我了
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
I've been wondering what happened to you.
我在想你发生什么事了
I thought you sailed off to Haiti.
我以为你起航去海地了
My engine crapped out.
我的引擎坏了
I figured that when I saw the "Amanda" in her slip
一小时前我看到阿曼达号还在泊位时
an hour ago.
就猜到了
So where you been all this time?
那你这段时间都上哪去了
It's 5:00 in the morning, man.
凌晨五点了 伙计
Why aren't you sleeping?
你怎么还不睡
Well, it's been a crazy night.
今晚太离奇了
Tyler was murdered.
泰勒被杀了
Tyler?
泰勒
Me and Charlotte found him.
我和夏洛特发现他的
And Daniel pops up from a dune, covered in blood.
丹尼尔浑身是血地从一个沙丘后突然出现
That's-- that's insane.
太 太不可思议了
Are-- are you okay? Fine.
你 你没事吧 没事
Charlotte's a wreck, though.
不过夏洛特已经筋疲力尽了
She told the cops that she saw some guy in a hoodie
她告诉警察她在沙滩上看到一个穿着
on the beach by Tyler's body.
连帽衫的人在泰勒的尸体旁边
What about you?
那你呢
I was too far away.
我离得太远了
I didn't get a good look at his face.
没看清他的脸
I'm gonna crash.
我去睡了

重点解释

I thought you sailed off to Haiti.我以为你起航去海地了

sail off出航

The boat sailed off into the blue.

小船已驶出海。

And Daniel pops up from a dune, covered in blood.丹尼尔浑身是血地从一个沙丘后突然出现

pop up突然出现; 冒出来

He still pops up every now and then.

他有时仍突然就出现了。

The head of the dolphin popped up quite near the boat.

那海豚的头在离船很近的地方冒出来。

I was too far away.我离得太远了

far away遥远

The new music teacher lives far away.

新来的音乐教师住得很远。

分享到
重点单词
  • dunen. 沙丘
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失