位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第12集第12期:摊牌
日期:2020-03-23 16:28

(单词翻译:单击)

I was being self-centered,
我太以自我为中心
and I shouldn't have made the assumption I did,
我也不应该做那种假设
but there are certain things that you don't understand, either.
但有些事情你不了解
Yeah, well, maybe that's for the best, daniel.
或许这是最好的结果 丹尼尔
Do you wanna hear the truth or not?
你想听真相吗
Emily lied about the pregnancy.
艾米莉在怀孕的事上说谎了
She made it up to scare you away.
她编造出来好赶走你
Seriously?
真的吗
The only way she could keep us apart
她使我们分开的唯一办法
was to trap me.
就是困住我
She knew I wouldn't walk away from my child.
她知道我不可能抛弃我的孩子
How'd you find out? She admitted everything after the wedding.
你怎么知道的 婚礼之后她就摊牌了
Danny...
丹尼
Did you...
是你
Shoot her? No.
开的枪吗 不是
Well, if all this is true,
如果这都是真的
Then--then why are you still with her?
那你为什么还和她在一起
If I kicked her to the curb, she'll--she'll make it look
如果我现在分手 她会让整件事看起来
as I'm abandoning her, or--or worse,
像是我弃她于不仁不义 或者更糟
she'll make people wonder if I did try to kill her,
她会使人怀疑是不是我真的想杀她
just like you thought right now.
就像你刚才以为的一样
Emily got what she always wanted.
艾米莉总能得到她想要的
She's a Grayson now.
她现在是格雷森家族的一员了
She won.
她赢了
She's a psycho.
她是个疯子
Danny...
丹尼
I am...

I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I see you're not the only one who can't sleep.
看来你也睡不着啊
Yes, it's been quite an evening.
是啊 今晚发生了很多事
Where did you get that?
你从哪拿到这些的
If you're having trouble filling in the holes
如果你因为所谓的失忆症
of your past due to your so-called amnesia,
不能填补记忆的空白 无法想起过去
perhaps I can assist.
或许我能帮上点忙
Seems that Lydia only had a piece of the puzzle.
看起来莉迪亚只拿到谜题的一角
But your game started long before this, didn't it?
但你早就开始计划着一切了 不是吗
An article from the "Harvard Crimson"
一篇《哈佛红报》上的
highlighting Daniel's freshman year.
重点标出了丹尼尔大一那年的文章

摊牌.jpg


I imagine that's when you first set your sights on him.
我猜这就是你第一次盯上他的时候吧
Journals, detailing our habits.
日记 上面详细记录我们生活习惯
Bank statements,
银行结单
proving that you're not as wealthy as you pretended to be.
证明你没有你说的那么有钱
It's quite a grifter's treasure trove.
真是骗子的藏宝室啊
Congratulations, Victoria.
恭喜你 维多利亚
Your instincts were right all along.
你的直觉一直都是对的
But while I came here for status,
我为名分而来
that's not why I stayed.
但并不是我留下的原因

分享到