位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第4集 第16期:宝宝教母
日期:2015-07-07 22:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hello. Right this way.
你好 这边请
Emily.
艾米莉
Come in. Come in.
请进 快请进
Is Amanda with you?
阿曼达没跟你一起来吗
She's not here?
她还没到吗
Uh, no,
还没有
And I'm starting to worry mom's responsible.
我有点担心又是我妈妈搞的鬼
You never know with her.
你永远不知道她都能做出什么来
Truer words...
这倒是真的...
Emily.
艾米莉
I had no idea you were invited.
我不知道你也会来
Well, I am the baby's godmother, so...
我是小宝宝的教母 所以...
Oh, really?
真的吗
Isn't that a religious tradition?
这不是宗教的传统吗
I didn't take Amanda for being a god-fearing woman.
我没想到阿曼达也是个虔诚的信徒
She doesn't fear much.
没那么虔诚
Certainly not tardiness, huh?
不虔诚到会迟到 对吧
Wow. Swanky.
豪宅啊
I told you, my sister's family is loaded.
早就跟你说了 我妹家里很有钱的
Hope we didn't hold things up.
希望我们没有来迟吧
Not at all.
时间刚刚好
I see that you've brought your, uh, people.
你带了你的...伙伴来
We used to work together.
我们曾经一起工作
Everyone at the club wanted to come,
俱乐部的人都想来的
but Murray wouldn't let us take off at the same time.
但是莫瑞不让我们同时请假
And what kind of club is that?
是什么样的俱乐部呢
Not bridge, I can tell you that.
反正不是桥牌俱乐部
Twins?
双胞胎吗
Just the one.
就一个
Shall we?
我们开始吧
Yeah.
好的

重点解释

Hope we didn't hold things up.希望我们没有来迟吧

hold up阻挡;推迟

I decided to hold up on the news until he was sure of it.

我决定暂缓发布消息,直到我确信准确无误。

The train was held up by heavy fog.

火车因大雾而受阻。

but Murray wouldn't let us take off at the same time.但是莫瑞不让我们同时请假

take off匆匆离开

The train will take off at 7 this evening.

火车今晚7点钟离开。

I had no idea you were invited.我不知道你也会来

have no idea一点不知道

I have no idea why he resigned his post.

我不知道他为何辞去他的职务。

I have no idea (as to) what you mean.

我一点儿也不明白你的意思。

分享到