位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季 第146期:把泰勒当儿子
日期:2013-07-24 18:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, ma.
你好 妈
Daniel, I'm so glad you could come.
丹尼尔 你能来我真高兴
And I see that you brought Emily.
你把艾米莉也带来了
Victoria, I hope you don't mind.
维多利亚 希望你不会介意
Daniel told me everything,
丹尼尔都告诉我了
And we just really wanted to come and show our support.
我们真的想来对你表示支持
I'm sure you must be devastated.
你一定伤心欲绝
Devastated is not the word I would use.
伤心欲绝倒还不至于
And quite frankly,
老实说
my marriage is the last thing I want ttalkboutight now.
我现在最不想谈的事情 就是我的婚姻
Well, why don't we talk about Tyler?
那我们来聊聊泰勒吧
Don't you think it's weird he's still living in the pool house
我去艾米莉家住了 他却还住在咱家
even though I'm staying at Emily's?
你不觉得不妥吗
Quite the opposite.
正好相反
With you gone, I rather like having him there.
你不在家 我倒挺希望他能留下
Tyler seems almost like family to me.
我把泰勒当自家人一样看待
Okay, but he's not and he never will be.
他才不是 而且永远也别想
I'd rather have someone in the house than no one at all.
无论如何 都比家中空无一人好
Unless of course you're telling me
除非你想告诉我
that you're planning on moving back home.
你要搬回家住了
Uh, no. Mm. Well, then...
不 那么...
As far as I'm concerned, he stays.
在我看来 他还是继续住着吧

重点解释

I'd rather have someone in the house than no one at all.无论如何,都比家中空无一人好

rather than:宁可 ... 也不愿;与其 ... 倒不如

I prefer to walk there rather than take a bus.

与其坐公共汽车去,还不如走路去。

It is a telex rather than a letter.

与其说它是一封信,不如说它是一封电传。

at all:完全; 根本

I don't think that's a bad idea at all.

我看这完全不是个坏主意。

I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.

我保证你根本不会觉得疼的。

you're planning on moving back home.你要搬回家住了

plan on:打算

We are planning on visiting him next month.

我们打算下个月去拜访他。

They plan on coming at Christmas.

他们计划耶诞节来。

As far as I'm concerned, he stays.在我看来他还是继续住着吧

as far as I'm concerned:我认为, 就我来说

As far as I'm concerned, the beige one is better.

就我而言,米色的那个更好。

As far as I am concerned, I'm not against your plan.

就我而言,我并不反对你的计划。

分享到
重点单词
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • devastatedadj. 毁坏的;极为震惊的 v. 毁坏;摧毁(deva