位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第19集 第14期:保护家庭牺牲他人
日期:2014-09-24 18:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Lee Moran.
李·莫伦
Yeah.
没错
The confession he wrote wasn't real, was it?
他的认罪书不是真的 对吗
No.
不是真的
Tell me you didn't have him killed.
告诉我 他不是你杀的
No, the kid was in too deep.
他知道的太多了
Dad, come on. If he'd started talking,
爸 如果他把我们供出来
he would've destroyed us all. Oh, come on.
我们都完蛋了 我的天啊
I couldn't let that happen.
我不能坐以待毙
I do what I need to do to protect the family.
我只是保护我的家庭
I always have.
一如既往
What did you do?
你还做过什么
Before I tell you, I need you to promise one thing...
在我告诉你之前 你得向我保证一件事
That when they finally come to get me,
如果最后我不幸获罪
that you will do whatever you can to rebuild the company
你要不惜一切重建公司
and take care of your little sister.
并且照顾好你妹妹
I promise.
我答应你
Would you close the doors?
你能去把门关上吗

重点解释

you will do whatever you can to rebuild the company and take care of yourlittle sister.你要不惜一切重建公司并且照顾好你妹妹

take care of照顾; 照料

He is smart and can take care of himself.

他很精明可以照顾他自己。

She helped take care of her aged grandmother.

她帮助照料年迈的祖母。

相关短语take care of number one照顾自己的利益,为自己打算

Take care of number one means to put your own interests first.

照顾自己意味着把你自已的利益放在首位。

That when they finally come to get me,如果最后我不幸获罪

come to 达成;来到(某地);

He will come to see you on the third of April.

他将于四月三日来看你。

The title just won't come to mind.

那个标题就是想不起来。

分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的