位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第7集第22期:救星
日期:2019-04-28 07:53

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm serious. The orange jumpsuit washed me out.
我是认真的 橙色跳伞装让我受不了
So I said I preferred the black and white stripes.
所以我说宁愿要黑白条纹的
They wouldn't budge.
可他们就是不肯
You are too much.
你太逗了
You two seem to be having a good time.
你们看起来很开心
Oh, Emily, you are so lucky
艾米丽 你能有这样的男伴
to have this one at arm's length.
真是太幸运了
Well... God, the trouble you two must get into.
你们肯定会惹上大麻烦的
Nothing worth publicizing.
没什么值得公开宣传的
Um, I was gonna ask you,
我想问问你
What time is that museum fund-raiser on Monday?
礼拜一博物馆募款是什么时候
Victoria would kill me if I'm late.
如果我迟到了的话 维多利亚会杀了我
As will I. Let me check.
我也会 让我看看
Where are my readers?
我的眼镜呢
Oh, here, these, uh... these are mine.
用我的吧
Oh, thank you, Nols. My little lifesaver.
谢谢 小诺 你真是我的救星
10:00.
十点
And it is very important that you two put on
而且你们两个的一定要表现好一点
a good show, my dear.
那很重要 亲爱的
I will behave, I promise.
我一定好好表现 我保证
Enjoy the party.
好好享受派对
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, where were we?
我们讲到哪里了
Well, I was just about to get, uh, another cocktail.
我准备去拿一杯鸡尾酒
What's your poison?
你喜欢喝什么
Surprise me.
看你能带给我什么惊喜

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • poisonn. 毒药,败坏道德之事,毒害 vt. 毒害,摧毁,中毒
  • budgev. 移动,妥协 n. 羔皮 adj. 浮夸的,庄严的