位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第二季第3集 第28期:杰克对阿曼达死心
日期:2015-05-28 20:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Did you think I wouldn't see it?
你以为我不看新闻吗
I can explain.
听我解释
It's better if I do that.
真希望我没看到
My brother is the most important person in my life to me,
我弟弟是我人生中最重要的一个人
so I get that you'd like to build
所以我能理解你想和妹妹
a relationship with your sister.
建立好关系的心情
That's exactly it, Jack.
你说得没错 杰克
Charlotte begged me to be there.
夏洛特求我一定要到场
And if Declan needed me,
如果德克兰需要我的话
I would drop everything to be there for him, too.
我也会放下一切去支持他
It was wrong of me to try to control
我之前阻止你和格雷森家来往
your relationship with the Graysons,
这是我的错
but...
但是
this is the last time
这是我最后一次
I take ownership for your lies.
对你的谎言照单全收
Don't get me wrong.
别误会了
I'm committed to our child.
我会对我们的孩子负责
I just don't think I can commit to you.
我只是无法再对你做出承诺了
You were right.
你说得对
It's no good.
完全没用
Any contacts that could've led me to the initiative
任何可以使我获得主动权的方法
were destroyed with that bullet, so I...
都被那一枪给毁了 所以我
had to go to plan "B."
不得不执行了B计划

重点解释

Charlotte begged me to be there.夏洛特求我一定要到场

beg to请求

I beg to be excused.

敬请多多包涵。

I beg to point out that your facts are incorrect.

恕我指出你所讲的情况不真确。

It was wrong of me to try to control your relationship with the Graysons,我之前阻止你和格雷森家来往这是我的错

try to设法, 尽力, 试图

They should try to keep prices from rising.

他们应该设法阻止价钱上涨。

Do not try to cover a mistake.

不要试图掩盖错误。

I'm committed to our child.我会对我们的孩子负责

commit to把 ... 托付给; 把 ... 置于

He was soon committed to an insane asylum.

不久他就给送进了疯人院。

He was committed to the care of an aunt.

他被托付给给一个婕妈照顾。

分享到