位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第10集第6期:改变了计划
日期:2019-11-27 15:38

(单词翻译:单击)

I know it's because you were just too busy protecting your plan.
我知道是因为你忙着隐藏自己的计划
Which I changed because you asked me to,
因为你的要求 我已经改变了计划
because there was a time Jack, when you were my best friend.
因为曾几何时 杰克 你是我最好的朋友
But look at what you've become
看看你现在变成了什么样
and who you're turning me into.
你把我变成了什么样
You are so selfish.
你太自私了

改变了计划.jpg


You use everyone who cares about you.
你利用了所有关心你的人
I lost Amanda, too.
我也失去了阿曼达
You've taken everything from me!
你夺走了我的一切
Even this moment.
连此时此刻也不放过
This good-bye.
这场告别
I know Amanda deserved better from me.
我知道阿曼达值得我更好地对她
I just hope that one day,
我只希望有一天
you can understand why I needed to do this.
你能理解我必须这么做的苦衷
Good-bye, Jack.
永别了 杰克
You did well playing contrite for Conrad.
你在康拉德面前表示忏悔 表现得很好
Well, I meant what I said,
我想让这个家重归于好
about bringing the family back together.
这个想法是发自真心的
I know you did.
我知道
Thank you.
谢谢
But the idea of you apologizing to that man is nauseating.
但让你对那个男人道歉实在令人作呕
Well, it got me through the door, right?
至少这让我成功进门了 不是吗
I'm so glad you're here.
我很高兴你回来了
I think you're the only person who'll get me through today.
你是支撑我度过今天的唯一支柱
Okay.
没事的
Of course, I--
更何况 我
I wonder what that tarantula has up his many sleeves.
我想知道那个衣冠禽兽到底打什么鬼主意
We have to be ready to strike first.
我们要准备好先出击
I can't go down that road again.
我不能再那么做了
Nor would I want you to.
我也不想你那样
We'll find more creative ways of dealing with Conrad.
我们会找出更好的方法对付康拉德的
I don't think I could ever bear the thought of losing you again.
我不想再失去你了
You have nothing to worry about, mom.
妈妈 你不要担心
News travels fast.
消息传得真快
I got your text.
我收到你的信息了
Um, actually got all 40 of 'em
其实40条我都收到了
over the past month.
就在过去一个月里面
With a zero percent response rate.
但是我一条回复都没收到
You really know how to make a guy feel special.
你真的很擅长让人感觉自己很特别
Patrick, I spent a lot of time wondering what the hell happened.
帕特里克 我花了很多时间去想发生了些什么

分享到