位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第15集 第15期:杰克动摇阿曼达
日期:2014-03-28 22:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Thanks, Skipper.
谢了 船长
Nolan called me that.
诺兰也这样叫我
He was kinda my, uh,
他对我来说
My half Gilligan, half Professor.
就像良师益友
Nolan wasn't exactly fond of me.
诺兰不是很喜欢我
No one in this town is.
这里就没人喜欢我
Except Emily.
除了艾米莉
Everyone told me to stay away from you
人人都劝我离你远点
but her.
除了她
Even as I was getting ready to take off, to sail away,
甚至当我准备起航 远离这里
she didn't tell me to give up on you.
她也没劝我放弃你
Just to follow my heart.
她要我追随自己的内心
Hopefully one day, you'll get to know her better.
希望有一天 你能更了解她
I, um...

I still owe-- owe the guy his fare.
我还没给出租车司机钱呢
Sure. Here.
好 给你
Hurry back.
快点回来
I love you.
我爱你

重点解释

Nolan wasn't exactly fond of me.诺兰不是很喜欢我

fond of喜欢; 喜爱

May I ask if you are fond of traveling by sea?

我可以问一下你是否喜欢海上旅行?

I must admit I am very fond of collect rare book.

我得承认我很喜欢海内珍本。

Everyone told me to stay away from you人人都劝我离你远点

stay away from离 ... 远点

They told him to stay away from these people.

他们让他不要和这些人接近。

she didn't tell me to give up on you.她也没劝我放弃你

give up放弃

He will give up smoking for good and all.

他再也不吸烟了。

In any case he can not give up it.

他无论如何不会放弃它。

分享到
重点单词
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • rareadj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的 adj. 煎得
  • faren. 路费,食物 vi. 过活,进展,进食 vi.