位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第15集第13期:玛尔戈的权威
日期:2020-07-20 16:51

(单词翻译:单击)

And, Jack...

杰克

...thanks for giving me a chance, too.

也感谢你给我机会

It means a lot.

对我意义重大

Mom, this is really hard for me to say.

妈妈 我很难说出口

But, uh...

但是

you know that when you hurt, I hurt, too.

你知道你受伤的时候 我也很受伤

And the problem is, when someone hurts you...

而问题是 一旦有人伤害你

...I become someone I barely recognize,

我就变成了一个自己快不认识的人

Someone who will...

我会

Strike out to protect the one person I value most.

抛开所有 去保护我最珍视的那个人

And I know now where that darkness comes from.

现在我知道这样的恶念是从哪儿来的了

It comes from my father.

那是遗传了我父亲

I feel like if I stay here, others will suffer, too.

我觉得如果我待在这儿 别人也会受伤

I've been given an opportunity,

有人给了我一个机会

one that I think will make you proud of me.

一个会让你为我自豪的机会

But it means I have to leave here.

但也意味着我得离开这儿

And I hate doing this the way that I'm doing it,

我不想用这样的方式结束

But I can't look in your eyes.

但是 我不敢看你的眼睛

If I did, I would waver.

如果我看了 就会踌躇不定

I really hope you understand.

我真的希望你能理解

Goodbye, Mom. I will always love you.

再见 妈妈 我会永远爱你

Have you heard the news?

你听说了吗

Pascal Lemarchal is on his way from Paris.

帕斯卡.勒马尔查尔正在从巴黎赶过来

Oh, I didn't know you were such a fan.

我不知道你居然这么关注他

Well, I'm not, really,

其实我不是

but he's one of the biggest media moguls in the world,

但他是举世闻名的传媒巨头

and he'll be in these offices tomorrow.

而且明天会到这里的办公室来

Right on schedule.

完全如我所料

That's why you challenged Margaux's authority.

难怪你要挑战玛尔戈的权威

13玛尔戈的权威.jpg


You knew she'd have to go to the board.

你知道她会闹到董事会去

Which meant running home to papa,

也就意味着跑回家找爸爸

and I knew he couldn't resist engaging me on his daughter's behalf.

而且我知道他会忍不住 代表女儿来会会我

But why do you want Mr. LeMarchal here?

但为什么你想让勒马尔查尔先生来这儿呢

Oh, well, Charlotte, I could tell you,

夏洛特 我可以告诉你

or, if you want to see how the business of power works,

但如果你想亲眼观摩如何玩弄权力

you could take a ringside seat.

我可以给你留个最好的位置

分享到