位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第一季第21集 第19期:诺兰的劝说
日期:2014-12-06 21:13

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Lydia...
莉迪亚
What's happened?
发生什么事了
Victoria...
维多利亚
I came home, and she was here,
我回到家 她就在这里了
tearing your painting into pieces.
把你的画全都撕烂了
She said you were hiding evidence
她说你在掩盖证据
that could destroy us all.
这会把我们全毁了
I-I tried to stop her, but I couldn't.
我想要阻止她 但我阻止不了
That woman is a monster, Conrad.
那女人太可怕了 康拉德
You knew what this meant to me.
你知道这对我有多重要的
I can't believe you would betray me with the one thing.
真不敢相信你这回背叛了我
I didn't betray you, Ems.
我没有背叛你 艾米
I'm giving you options.
我在给你营造更多的选择
Now at least you can gather intel on the guy.
现在你至少可以搜集到那男人的情报
Find out who he is.
查出他究竟是谁
You listen to me, Nolan.
你给我听着 诺兰
How about you listen to me for once?
这次你给我听着 好吗
Hello?
还在吗
Sammy?
山姆
Sammy, hey, buddy.
山姆

重点解释

tearing your painting into pieces.把你的画全都撕烂了

tear into猛攻; 抨击

The soldiers were tearing into the enemy.

战士们正向敌人猛攻。

My first impulse was to tear into him.

我第一个冲动就是批评他。

Now at least you can gather intel on the guy.现在你至少可以搜集到那男人的情报

at least 至少

She may be slow but at least she's reliable.

她迟钝是迟钝,但无论如何她很可靠。

He has been there at least twice.

他至少去过那儿两次。

I came home, and she was here,我回到家,她就在这里了

come home回家

I am always tired when I come home from the work.

当我下班回家时,我总是很疲倦。

Not until eleven o'clock did he come home.

他到十一点才回家。

分享到
重点单词
  • betrayvt. 误导,出卖,背叛,泄露 vi. 证明 ... 错
  • reliableadj. 可靠的,可信的
  • impulsen. 冲动,驱动力,倾向,心血来潮 vt. 推动
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下