位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第2集第6期:洁白无瑕的灵魂
日期:2018-09-24 19:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, boss.

你好啊 老板

Well, I haven't been your boss since you quit

自从你上个世纪辞职以后

sometime last century.

我就不再是你的老板了

Unless, of course, you weren't talking to me,

除非 你不是在和我说话

in which case, you should be aware

不过你该知道 我的地盘里

that he is not here.

可没有你的上头这位

No, I'm here to see you, Conrad.

不 我是来看你的 康拉德

And I think you may need me.

我觉得你可能需要我的帮助

Oh, please, do spare me the pious priest act.

拜托 别对我来什么虔诚的神父这套

The paul I knew could sell ice to an Eskimo

我认识的保罗

and not be afraid to get his hands filthy in the doing of it.

可是有能耐不择手段地把冰块推销给爱斯基摩人

I'm the same guy.

我还是那个我

Just selling something of higher value.

只是推销的东西更高尚了

Selling?

推销

Oh, god, of course, that's why you're here.

老天 当然了 你就是为此而来的

Look, I think you have been

我以为你的封口费

more than adequately compensated for your silence.

已经够多了

You don't need to remind me

你不需要提醒我

of something that still torments me.

至今还在折磨我的事实

Well, I could have tried to tell you

我告诉过你

that collar wasn't gonna do you any good.

皈依上帝不会带给你什么好处

And I'm glad I didn't listen.

我很庆幸没听你的话

Well...

好吧

Hey, whatever you need to sleep at night,

不知道你每天是怎么能安心睡觉的

but, you know, don't forget that unlike your flock,

但你别忘了 我跟你的教徒不同

I know firsthand that that soul of yours

我深知你的灵魂

is... far from unblemished.

远非洁白无瑕

分享到
重点单词
  • adequatelyadv. 足够地,充分地,适当地
  • collarn. 衣领,项圈,[机]轴环 vt. 抓住,为 ...
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • flockn. 一群(人,兽),大堆 v. 成群而行,聚集
  • piousadj. 虔诚的,尽责的,值得的
  • unblemishedadj. 无缺点的;清白的
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默