位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文
美剧《复仇》第3季第11集第17期:最坚强的人
日期:2020-02-24 17:43

(单词翻译:单击)

Sort of.
算是吧
There's kind of a big gap there.
中间隔了很长一段时间
What happened?
发生了什么事
I literally have no idea how to answer that question.
我真的不知道该怎么回答
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
I-I feel so helpless.
我感觉好无助
If it's any consolation,
如果能让你好受点的话
you are the strongest person I have ever known.
你是我认识的最坚强的人
People keep saying things like that.
人们总是这样说
I don't feel it.
但我感觉不到
Trust me.
相信我
You are the toughest,
你是世界上最强硬
most annoyingly bullheaded person on the planet.
最倔强 甚至倔强到让人头大的人
Emily, I'll admit that there have been times I...
艾米莉 我承认有些时候
never wanted to see you again.
我再也不想见到你
But...
但是...
then you left me this.
你给我留下了这个
What is it?
这是什么
It belonged to my wife.
这是我妻子的遗物
Amanda.
阿曼达
She was wearing it when she died.
她死的时候就戴着这个
And you were there.
你当时在那里
I know you don't remember this, but we had a big fight about it.
我知道你不记得了 但我们大吵了一架
We've... had a lot of fights this summer, actually.
我们这个夏天实际上已经吵了很多次了
That's my fault. I...
是我的错 我...
I've been holding on to all that pain and...
我一直纠结着那些痛苦不放 还有...

最坚强的人.jpg


and anger, and putting it on you.
还有愤怒 然后还埋怨你
It's not fair.
这不公平
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
That's what I wanted to say on the beach.
我在沙滩上就是想说这些
Come back to us, Emily Thorne.
回到我们身边来吧 艾米莉.索恩
Oh, my God.
天啊
I'm so sorry. Don't be.
我很抱歉 不用
Daniel. No.
丹尼尔 不
It's Jack. Daniel.
我是杰克 丹尼尔
Daniel shot me.
是丹尼尔对我开的枪

分享到